Torquay v Argyle Match Thread | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Torquay v Argyle Match Thread

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
Is their coverage any good or is it likely to be just the TSW guy with a shouldercam on the touchline?

Sep 2, 2008
At the rate this rain is coming down and the forecast for the weekend, I wonder if the game is going to be on at all.
Not sure the Turks pitch can handle too much rain.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The weather forecast for Torquay/Babbecombe is fine, a few showers on Friday and generally dry on Saturday. 👌

Jun 5, 2010
Do you have to get your match ticket printed off or can you use your phone as entry?

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
I was able to pay my tenner- i went on the Seagulls website- clicked on live stream & it brought up matches
If you scroll to the bottom of the page there is a section need help with headings How do i create a account, how do i make a purchase- follow the instructions & when you get to the payment page it asks if you are a home or away fan- click away & it will then let you make your payment

I hope that helps- you will get a email receipt confirming the purchase you have made :)

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Do you have to get your match ticket printed off or can you use your phone as entry?
Just replied to your comment on the other thread

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
If you are going to watch the match live i.e. attend at Plainmoor as hundreds if not thousands will, it is always a popular fixture and probably explains why Argyle always play there...but I digress..... £10 is a fair on the day price...however to watch the match via a video stream then £5 would seem much fairer....... £10 seems a bit expensive to watch what is only a PSF...

Reactions: djg145

Mark Smith

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 15, 2003
Luxembourg and Horsham
I have paid my tenner. It was remarkably/frighteningly easy. I probably wouldn’t have done it for another club but I don’t mind sticking a bit Torquay’s way. I hope the coverage is good...