Today's Herald | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Today's Herald

Dec 3, 2005
pilgrim_pete":may2uz95 said:
One thing you can say about Fletcher and a difference between him and our ex-doomed managers (Luggy, Peter Reid) is that he has not lost the dressing room.

Talking to the players on matchdays, reading their tweets, seeing their interviews and they are all 100% behind him.

So it's up to them to stop Fletch getting the sack. I think they can do it.

Probably because they somehow realise that no other manager would play the majority of them in the team.

Jul 6, 2011
crownhillpilgrim":1zz97aul said:

:iagree:

Another thread for all the 'happy people' to have another bash at Fletch, but this for some is one step to prove that CF has not lost the dressing room.

Come on guys let's at least try & look at this in a positive aspect.

Yeah I know, it's too much to ask :sigh:

Jul 6, 2011
djg145":18t7lp8w said:
pilgrim_pete":18t7lp8w said:
One thing you can say about Fletcher and a difference between him and our ex-doomed managers (Luggy, Peter Reid) is that he has not lost the dressing room.

Talking to the players on matchdays, reading their tweets, seeing their interviews and they are all 100% behind him.

So it's up to them to stop Fletch getting the sack. I think they can do it.

Probably because they somehow realise that no other manager would play the majority of them in the team.

:facepalm:

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
..the loan window has just closed but there weren't too many argyle players going anywhere despite being around 30 players on the books....

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
i_love_green":1xtka5xy said:
Of course he wants fletch to stay... he's no doubt realised that any manager worth their salt wouldn't play a small weak slow immature CM week in week out hoping that one day he might be half decent

I don't see Wotton as being small? And Hes not playing every week?

Oh, see you were talking about our current captain....

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Don't forget the Golden Rule of English football.

Any player, no matter how much skill, vision or general ability he has will find all of this negated if he is too small or weak.

And Hourihane isn't slow.

999mattyg

✅ Evergreen
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 13, 2007
Launceston
briangreen":6uaovyaz said:
crownhillpilgrim":6uaovyaz said:

Another thread for all the 'happy people' to have another bash at Fletch, but this for some is one step to prove that CF has not lost the dressing room.

It's way too much to ask my hansom. The glass is definitely half empty on this site at the moment. I'm hoping the site is infected by a virus that reverses positivity!

Jul 6, 2011
999mattyg":jyb2vk5r said:
briangreen":jyb2vk5r said:
crownhillpilgrim":jyb2vk5r said:

It's way too much to ask my hansom. The glass is definitely half empty on this site at the moment. I'm hoping the site is infected by a virus that reverses positivity!

:funny:

Reminds me of the film 'Liar Liar'

"This is a blue pen'

Jul 29, 2010
But 999/Brian, to catch most viruses you need to breath other peoples air, how can you do that with your head buried in the sand?........and you're so far down you can't even smell the coffee either.

But hey, keep believing PASOTI doesn't mirror the fanbase, keep believing it's all just a tiny minority of vocal contributors on a tiny and unrepresentative messageboard and the nasty little voices will go away, la la la la la........

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
X Isle":10ig8ufk said:
But 999/Brian, to catch most viruses you need to breath other peoples air, how can you do that with your head buried in the sand?........and you're so far down you can't even smell the coffee either.

But hey, keep believing PASOTI doesn't mirror the fanbase, keep believing it's all just a tiny minority of vocal contributors on a tiny and unrepresentative messageboard and the nasty little voices will go away, la la la la la........

*Pictures Briangreen and 999mattyg holding hands with Fletch skipping through a field of daisys

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
I imagined the scene being played alongside Bob Marley's "Three Little Birds" with all three singing the words "because every little thing is gonna be alright" and swaying from side-to-side :scarf: :lol:

Jul 29, 2010
......I'm also getting sandals, tie dyed dresses, floral hair ornaments and the faint waft of narbis.

W

Wilfredo

BadBoy":3gxe9deg said:
i_love_green":3gxe9deg said:
Of course he wants fletch to stay... he's no doubt realised that any manager worth their salt wouldn't play a small weak slow immature CM week in week out hoping that one day he might be half decent
Plainly a tongue in cheek comment either that or your some sort of fool.

More like tongue up the ar*e comment :coat: