(Thoughts on a) New Kit for 24/25 season?. | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

(Thoughts on a) New Kit for 24/25 season?.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
I still think we should have two stars as double centurions.

Reactions: Mat
Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
I have to say it has surprised me that we have not opted for a lighter shade of green since Hallett has been chairman. He would have grown up watching Argyle in the 60s/70s after all.

Nov 13, 2006
Plympton St M
I'd love the club to be brave (they won't) and go for a predominantly white kit at home, with green and black trim around the collar and arms.

I am now utterly convinced that our poor home midweek (night) record is down to the camoflaugeness or our kit.
I understand your point Ian, but I cannot help feeling a potentially more significant issue could be why are refs and away keepers able to have the same colour shirt at HP? Could be potentially confusing for a split second in a crowded penalty area.

smudja

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 29, 2005
Glenrothes
I'd love the club to be brave (they won't) and go for a predominantly white kit at home, with green and black trim around the collar and arms.

I am now utterly convinced that our poor home midweek (night) record is down to the camoflaugeness or our kit.
Explains our away form then.. 2 wins wearing all green including a night game and 1 wearing white !

May 22, 2006
The Chelsea badge is quite reflective. Maybe we could have reflective Mayflower badges on the shirt. The more the better and maybe head torches.

Or just go back to emerald green like Tommy Tynan classic Sunday Independent shirts

Jun 17, 2006
Reading
I absolutely love the Green and Gold, I'm just not sure about the Bond Timber.
That said, it's still better than having that Dustpan Pastry manufacturer on the shirt.

In terms of symbolism being of such great concern regarding the presence of the gold, perhaps we should take the point of symbolism and apply it in respect to this season - a trim of yellowy-brown to represent squeaky bum?

Keep the gold!
Any reasonable corporate that wishes to sponsor our beloved team, then they are very welcome in my opinion. We shouldn’t knock these guys, they really have invested in our club. Big thank you from me to Bond and all those other companies who have managed to find space in their limited marketing budgets to share with Argyle 👍💚

CarolinaGreen

🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸🇺🇸
Jun 10, 2006
Raleigh, North Carolina
I've always been partial to the green shirts, black shorts and white socks. Nice and simple. I really prefer the darker shade of green though. Replace with white shirt for second, and of course tangerine for the third kit.

Reactions: Bernie Bernbaum

Monster Green

Cream First
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jan 12, 2007
Plymouth
What's the actual 'Argyle Green'? We've had so many shades over the years. I think our green should be the Sunday Independent green worn in the 80's

Reactions: German Shepherd
Mar 1, 2024
Wigan
Here’s a fun one. Hypothetically speaking, if it turns out that wearing green is the one thing holding us back from our aim of top flight football, would you support abandoning wearing green to achieve that?

• Unlike
Reactions: vibratingspider