Third Kit (out now 07/08) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Third Kit (out now 07/08)

Mar 10, 2017
Ipplepen
We have the most unique colour of shirt in the league. It would be great if we just wore out famous green shirt every game home and away. I know the away shirt is worn for commercial reasons, but wouldn’t it be good if home fans of other clubs witnessed us playing in the famous green shirt ?

Reactions: smudja

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
We have the most unique colour of shirt in the league. It would be great if we just wore out famous green shirt every game home and away. I know the away shirt is worn for commercial reasons, but wouldn’t it be good if home fans of other clubs witnessed us playing in the famous green shirt ?
I think it is a shame that 'famous' strips aren't the default. Villa, West Ham and Burnley should all play in the claret and blue, home and away .. unless they are playing each other. Argyle should play in green, Blackpool in tanger, Man City in blue, United in sackcloth and .. red. I'm always disappointed if a club comes to town and comes out in some garish 'made up' strip.

Reactions: smudja

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
My favourite of ALL the unique strips that I've witnessed live was Airdrieonians, something nice about seeing the classic strips, Blackpool, Wolves, Blackpool, Blackburn etc. Legacy football eh?

Mar 10, 2017
Ipplepen
I think it is a shame that 'famous' strips aren't the default. Villa, West Ham and Burnley should all play in the claret and blue, home and away .. unless they are playing each other. Argyle should play in green, Blackpool in tanger, Man City in blue, United in sackcloth and .. red. I'm always disappointed if a club comes to town and comes out in some garish 'made up' strip.
Completely agree 👍

Reactions: justanotherfan
Jan 11, 2016
Last season the superfluous third kit came through two appearances unscathed. This time it's already been a disaster at all levels - result, performance, aesthetics - ditch it now. No-one will miss it.

• Haha
Reactions: Garland Greene

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
The third kit is out. Another 'American time' announcement.😀

Keith Hennessey

🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿🇳🇿
Jul 17, 2006
Blenheim New Zealand.
We used to have the most unique colour of shirt in the league, but look at it now.

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Have never purchased any teams replica shirt before, now have home shirt and have 3rd kit on order. All because of project 35. It needs to be publicised and supported, but not a fan of the away kit so that can stay off the shopping list.

Beyton Green

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 19, 2005
Just clicked on the link. What an abomination. Is that black and turquoise / aqua?

Forest of Dean Green

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Mar 5, 2009
Gloucestershire
Have never purchased any teams replica shirt before, now have home shirt and have 3rd kit on order. All because of project 35. It needs to be publicised and supported, but not a fan of the away kit so that can stay off the shopping list.
Same rationale for me. Supporting the cause. I’ve gone for those two as well. Didn’t much like the second kit tbh. I wear replica shirts in the gym mainly. Outdoors in public and in your 50s tends not to be a good look for a bloke. So for excercise purposes only.