Third Kit (out now 07/08) | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Third Kit (out now 07/08)

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
Sorry guys if this has been covered elsewhere, I did a search and couldnt see anything. Does anyone have any news on when the third kit will be out ? Looking for one for my daughter to go with the away kit i'm about to buy.....

cheers! (and sorry if this has been addressed somewhere else)

Jun 24, 2008
I asked after a ladies home kit yesterday as they only have a couple sizes left...I was told that all home kit sizes will be restocked in December. Training kit they don't have a date for yet and the 3rd kit is expected in August. However, the 3rd kit is limited edition and limited stock so probably not to be restocked.

Hope that helps.

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
I asked after a ladies home kit yesterday as they only have a couple sizes left...I was told that all home kit sizes will be restocked in December. Training kit they don't have a date for yet and the 3rd kit is expected in August. However, the 3rd kit is limited edition and limited stock so probably not to be restocked.

Hope that helps.
that does thanks!

SMG

Oct 22, 2021
I wonder if the club have the third kit for the first team yet. Tomorrow could see the 3rd kit used if we have it.

Last edited:

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
There's a hint on the club Twitter that the team will wear the third kit against Fleetwood and then some announcement or actually on sale at 8pm on Sunday.

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
There's a hint on the club Twitter that the team will wear the third kit against Fleetwood and then some announcement or actually on sale at 8pm on Sunday.
Thanks for this, will need to get the order in asap I recon to be sure of getting one.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Charlie Price said it's on sale 'From tomorrow' during the commentary.

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
I quite like the look of the kit in pictures but didn't like it at all for tv viewing. It came across as a bit of a non colour.

May 22, 2006
According to the commentators, it was black and neon blue on Argyle Tv and grey and green on i Follow. In other words, non descript. A pointless kit in all senses.

Also not sure why the casual range released this week was royal blue. All seems a bit unnecessary.