The Vibe at Stoke (a) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Vibe at Stoke (a)

Will you boo or cheer Schuey on Saturday?

• Boo

Votes: 107 34.0%
  • Cheer/applaud

Votes: 26 8.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 182 57.8%

• Total voters
May 9, 2015
Anyone remember 9th February 2008 - certain parallels with a departing manager? Leicester City 0 - 1 Argyle... KC & the Sunshine Band - Give it up, with amended lyrics sung literally non-stop by the Green Army. One of the best away atmosphere's I can remember.
Yes, remember it well, the away end was bouncing!

Daz

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 30, 2003
Do you really think he would take a pay cut and return?

Don't think so.
If he was sacked he won’t have a choice on his pay cut??

Mat

🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
Cream First
Sep 22, 2003
Sidney, British Columbia,, Canada
Play the game not the occasion
The players will treat this as just another game
GA will be the 12th man & Schuey will know this
It will be a surreal afternoon as Neil & Nance will be in one dugout & Schuey will be in the other
They will most certainly not.

Jan 9, 2023
I think the logic was after he was sacked.
If the board/ND are willing to take him back, given they were closest to him and we all know bugger all about it all, then who are we as fans not to let bygones be bygones. Everyone screws up now and then I'd rather he hit his ceiling with us than anyone else. Plus it might help keep a few here. The players loved him.

The question is, is his stock now as high as it was? Was the whittaker/azaz dream team carrying him somewhat?

Princerock

♣️ PASALB Member
Aug 14, 2011
Sat on my own and saw it on the telly in a pub in Buckhurst Hill, Essex. I was the only one slightly interested in it. Was bursting with pride but felt too inhibited to join in with the Green Army! :ROFLMAO:
I did the same....the Pub... if I remember correctly had 6 nations Rugby on the main screen...blasting out full volume....and I was sitting down the other end watching Leicester v Argyle on a smaller screen with the sound off.

Reactions: Mark58
Jan 9, 2012
Guys its water under the bridge. We have new Captains at the helm albeit temporary? Lets put our energies behind the team. If I was working for a company and another came along and offered 50% + in wages or more I'd seriously think of being off to. Sorry............

Reactions: Simone