The Vibe at Stoke (a) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Vibe at Stoke (a)

Will you boo or cheer Schuey on Saturday?

• Boo

Votes: 107 34.0%
  • Cheer/applaud

Votes: 26 8.3%
  • I don't care

Votes: 182 57.8%

• Total voters

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
I hope it’s made all about us and getting the point(s) we need, the SS sideshow is irrelevant when our Championship status is still up in the air.

Get behind our team, get the result we need then worry about anything else. Schumacher and the other Rats will keep for another day.

Oct 5, 2022
If Argyle score " I will be keeping my nut down all over the place" and encouraging those around me to start a chorus of "We want Schuey out" If Stoke score I will nod politely and quickly check the scores elsewhere.

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Wishful thinking or rumour? Could he genuinely be a candidate for us, if Stoke decided to sack him at the end of the season?

Neither simply wondering if the stars align whether they would be tempted to go back to what we had.

Reactions: Deacster

NLG

✅ Evergreen
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Would love him to come back, so much fun watching his style of football.

Mark58

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Feb 19, 2018
Anyone remember 9th February 2008 - certain parallels with a departing manager? Leicester City 0 - 1 Argyle... KC & the Sunshine Band - Give it up, with amended lyrics sung literally non-stop by the Green Army. One of the best away atmosphere's I can remember.
Sat on my own and saw it on the telly in a pub in Buckhurst Hill, Essex. I was the only one slightly interested in it. Was bursting with pride but felt too inhibited to join in with the Green Army! :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: third earl of jean
Sep 7, 2006
London
It's football, the ultimate pantomime. Whilst he was brilliant for us, he didn't see out what he'd started this season, which was a really exciting project. Worse still, he wanted to take as much of that project with him - not illegal, but grounds to hold a grudge for a bit.

He'd also gone out of his way to connect with the fans and city. That made his time more special, but for me it added responsibility on his part to end it in the "right way". We weren't some girl off a dating app, we had something man!

I'd expect him to get a hostile reception, at the very least to the extent of singing "Schumacher, **** off Schumacheerrrr, nanananananaaaaaa...." or similar.

As someone who loved him and definitely appreciate what he did for us, I would 100% join in with the above (IF I COULD GET A TICKET!!!) fully in the knowledge that he's an Argyle legend.