The mighty Grecians at Wembley. | Page 14 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The mighty Grecians at Wembley.

Sep 3, 2011
RichieB":3gkup54a said:
Mr Gillingham":3gkup54a said:
I don't understand the joy at Exeter losing. Coventry have a far superior stadium than Argyle. They have the fan base. Their geographical location means they will attract players from across the UK. All meaning they are very likely to mount a play off challenge

They don't own there stadium , Argyle do , our average crowd last season was bigger, talk facts or do not bother. :furious:
I stuck to the facts. I never stated that Coventry owned their stadium and that Coventry had bigger gates than Argyle, merely that they have the fan base. They will be competitive in league one.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
GreenArmy1984":1m4ws2jq said:
That’s the season over .....

Time for a summer break from Pasoti

Will be back in August

#WeAreArgyle

but you will miss all the summer signings......

Oct 31, 2015
GreenArmy1984":1vb1owm3 said:

Will be back in August

#WeAreArgyle

Whos going to Champion DA whilst youre away. :)

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
GreenArmy1984":j25e4r5e said:

Will be back in August

#WeAreArgyle

Bet he's back when the away kit's released - or even before. :lol:

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
oddball":3bd9420p said:
GreenArmy1984":3bd9420p said:

Will be back in August

#WeAreArgyle

but you will miss all the summer signings......
Not to mention the release of the away kit. #ItWon'tBeStripesPaul

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
clokey84":3n2kx84h said:
Hahahahahaha absolutely brilliant what a great ending to a fine season

He's a bit irritating but that's over the top in my opinion. GA84 isn't THAT bad.

Aug 5, 2016
Mr Gillingham":k5kymkup said:
I don't understand the joy at Exeter losing. Coventry have a far superior stadium than Argyle. They have the fan base. Their geographical location means they will attract players from across the UK. All meaning they are very likely to mount a play off challenge

The weird neighbourly love among some of our fans for Exeter genuinely bemuses me. Go on their forum after our playoff final defeat and see if you can find any dullards lamenting what a loss it was for Westcountry football or any of the similar claptrap you read on here. I bet you won't even find one poster who didn't revel in it to the point of pulling a sickie the next day having drunk the contents of their spirits cupboard dry in sheer exuberation.

D

Dano

Knibbsworth":234l33o1 said:
Mr Gillingham":234l33o1 said:

The weird neighbourly love among some of our fans for Exeter genuinely bemuses me. Go on their forum after our playoff final defeat and see if you can find any dullards lamenting what a loss it was for Westcountry football or any of the similar claptrap you read on here. I bet you won't even find one poster who didn't revel in it to the point of pulling a sickie the next day having drunk the contents of their spirits cupboard dry in sheer exuberation.

Agree

Watched the game as it’s better to support a team from your county!!.. then one from up north !!...

I’m sure they will mock us for the posters on here getting excited of the thought of selling a player of ours for 300k to a championship side so we can get a player in that’s not injured

Just back after attending with my city supporting mates. Perhaps the best 60 seconds I’ve ever experienced as an Argyle supporter. . All around me stood up to chant ‘stand up if you hate Argyle’, promptly followed by Coventry’s first goal, an absolute peach. Cue stunned silence around me, from which they never recovered.

Dreadful display by city. They simply didn’t want it as much as Coventry. I’m amazed how phlegmatically their fans took defeat for the second year in a row, smiling and chatting happily on their way back to the tube. When we lost I was unapproachable for two weeks.

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
mervyn":e5vhkqg1 said:
Just back after attending with my city supporting mates. Perhaps the best 60 seconds I’ve ever experienced as an Argyle supporter. . All around me stood up to chant ‘stand up if you hate Argyle’, promptly followed by Coventry’s first goal, an absolute peach. Cue stunned silence around me, from which they never recovered.

Dreadful display by city. They simply didn’t want it as much as Coventry. I’m amazed how phlegmatically their fans took defeat for the second year in a row, smiling and chatting happily on their way back to the tube. When we lost I was unapproachable for two weeks.
They're more than likely happy because it means Tis will be on his way.