the Manager!......GET OFF HIS BACK | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

the Manager!......GET OFF HIS BACK

Jul 17, 2011
HE'S JUST WON 4-1 AWAY FROM HOME.

Most teams in any league, would be happy with this, but no not us, Fletcher must go!

Pathetic!

Great football, great result.

He's a new manager, with great potential, For goodness sake, leave him alone. we're not doing that bad. Go and watch Saltash if your not happy.

please learn the game, or shut up.

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
A good result, positive signs, but we are 18th. If we finish 18th this year the manager will have to go, it will be a faliure.

I dislike internet trolls who are happy to shout at other fans expressing thier opinion. I respect your support, but wtf are you to tell other fans to "go watch saltash"? The current discontent is based on realism, we need a run of good results (including at home, where we are woeful) to get people happy and optomistic again.

For the record, I was delighted with the win and would give Flecth the oportunity to see out the season before making any judgements, but can perfectly understand the logic of those who wouldnt.

18th in League 2 = crap. We must improve, and I hope that Saturday was step 1

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
I completely support Fletcher, so agree with what you're saying but I can't say I've seen too many posts since yesterday getting on his back?

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
bodspafc":1na6p9qr said:
I completely support Fletcher, so agree with what you're saying but I can't say I've seen too many posts since yesterday getting on his back?

You agree that loyal supporters who have been coming for 25+ years and have concersn about the current managerial set-up are pathetic and should stop going argyle and go saltash? Really?

Oct 28, 2011
Womble":15agjmz0 said:
A good result, positive signs, but we are 18th. If we finish 18th this year the manager will have to go, it will be a faliure.

I dislike internet trolls who are happy to shout at other fans expressing thier opinion. I respect your support, but wtf are you to tell other fans to "go watch saltash"? The current discontent is based on realism, we need a run of good results (including at home, where we are woeful) to get people happy and optomistic again.

For the record, I was delighted with the win and would give Flecth the oportunity to see out the season before making any judgements, but can perfectly understand the logic of those who wouldnt.

Get a grip man! we are 18th true...

but we are closer to the play offs then we are relegation...what does that tell you about the league table this far in to the season?

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
MrP20":3pliahca said:
Womble":3pliahca said:

but we are closer to the play offs then we are relegation...what does that tell you about the league table this far in to the season?

We are Nothing, we are 18th. 18th is rubbish. We are 6 points off the bottom 2, and 8 points off the top 3. CLoser to bottom than top.

Nice you can get so annoyed with me, even tho I want Fletch to have more time.

Aug 28, 2012
Womble":3pdp9nm6 said:
MrP20":3pdp9nm6 said:
Womble":3pdp9nm6 said:

We are Nothing, we are 18th. 18th is rubbish. We are 6 points off the bottom 2, and 8 points off the top 3. CLoser to bottom than top.

Nice you can get so annoyed with me, even tho I want Fletch to have more time.

Because the league is so congested around the middle at present - just putting league position to one side for a moment .............would you have been happy to be 6 points off 5th place after 12 games ? I would have taken that all day long after what happened last year.

bodspafc

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Aug 8, 2005
Bristol
Womble":3hm0zzcy said:
bodspafc":3hm0zzcy said:

You agree that loyal supporters who have been coming for 25+ years and have concersn about the current managerial set-up are pathetic and should stop going argyle and go saltash? Really?

No, not necessarily, but I agree that people should get off the managers back and show a bit more support, that's all.

N

newquaygreen

Are we a better team than the team that kicked the season off?
If the answer is yes then we are improving..I think we are :scarf:

Jul 6, 2011
I agree with the original post, but very little of the comments since. I've supported Argyle since the early 70's, but still don't think I have the right to personally attack any manager who seems to be improving the team. Anyone who does is nothing more than a troll, how can someone claim to be a supporter when in good and bad times continue to mock the team & manager??
Crazy... :crazy:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
driscollberg":zno3w03n said:
HE'S JUST WON 4-1 AWAY FROM HOME.

Most teams in any league, would be happy with this, but no not us, Fletcher must go!

Pathetic!

Great football, great result.

He's a new manager, with great potential, For goodness sake, leave him alone. we're not doing that bad. Go and watch Saltash if your not happy.

please learn the game, or shut up.

Please learn the game or shut up??

Have you 'learnt the game'?

Good result against a team that is struggling more than us and I'm hoping for back to back wins as much as the next guy but don't for one second patronise me by telling me one good result and we are out of the woods.

People have different opinions and get smashed on here when we have a bad result and criticise the manager but its alright to sing his praises and have him as the best thing since sliced bread after one convincing win??

Fickle goes both ways and whilst Saturdays result was positive in many ways we aren't out if the woods yet so stop trying to be the 'good guy' by mocking others who have a more reserved opinion about our season so far.

L

Lee Jameson

Yes he deserves a break, however we can't have too many games like we did against Wimbledon!

A

aishburton green

I would be more fed up if i was a Rotherham fan ( tipped to go up apparantly).
One point above us.
Chesterfield 1 point above us.
Oxford ( Also tipped to go up or play offs).
1 point below us.
Most poeple on here said they would settle for mid table this season.
Looks like we are on course for that!!

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
My discontent with the OP is based upon him assuming the right to openly abuse other fans who have a different opinion than him. Ironic considering he is trying to get people to cut down on giving Fletch stick.

Incidentally I havent seen him given much stick since winning 4-1 (quite rightly too), the main feeling is basically "more, please". If I am wrong can someone please link to an appropriate thread? Otherwise I may have to conclude that the OP does not know what he is talking about and is merely seeking attention.