The Bug is back! (Kits) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Bug is back! (Kits)

C

Cult Of Personality

Out of the mockups . I would would buy the white shirt in an instant . Home shirt I don't like the cheque's if I am honest . But still great work. Would love to see a black shirt or maybe a deep blue

Bernie Bernbaum

šŸ† Callum Wright 23/24
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 29, 2015
No black. Our colours are green black and white.

C

Cult Of Personality

IJN":1svbhx7n said:
Deep blue?????

As an away kit .. just an idea . I love the white with green band across away kit and would always pick that but just wondering what else could be done

Jun 18, 2005
born St. Columb, Cornwall
Cult Of Personality":1fd2mk4e said:
Out of the mockups . I would would buy the white shirt in an instant . Home shirt I don't like the cheque's if I am honest . But still great work. Would love to see a black shirt or maybe a deep blue

A black shirt with wide green and white chest band could look amazing but I wouldn't be keen on blue.

Adam

Pasoti Designer
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 5, 2010
So, last years kits were announced on the 26th April last year, so I'm guessing we may be due some news very soon.

Some of you have already mentioned and spoken about the tweet from Argyle about the new seasons kits.

So this could mean two things.

1. The kit was designed a long time ago, as in, Puma already released their new kit styes in January, and therefore January is considered a 'long time ago'.

2. The kit was designed a long time ago as in the kit is a re-hash of an older Argyle shirt and therefore IS to be considered a long time ago.

Either way, as stated previously Puma released their new season kit designs back in January and here they are in Mock-Up form. Potentially maybe one of these designs could be Argyle's?

Let's hope it's not one of those 3 or that'll be another shirt I don't buy. They haven't released anything I've liked since the white away shirt in 2016. I really would like to get an update but am not paying Ā£40 for something I don't like. If it was one of the v-necks on page one of this thread that you mocked up, I'd part with my money at the club shop in a flash!

M

Adam

Pasoti Designer
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Apr 5, 2010
Some more fantasy designs, mostly rehashed from older fantasy kits.

Jun 4, 2015
Ford
Definitely the best two designs - Iā€™d love the white one as our home strip with green shorts and white socks. :thumbup:

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
Emeraldinho":3g3wkdhe said:
Definitely the best two designs - Iā€™d love the white one as our home strip with green shorts and white socks. :thumbup:

Yes Emeraldinho, yes!! I have been suggesting white/green/white for years.
It would look SO smart!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
Iā€™m 99% sure that Simon Hallett said a few forums ago that it was going to be a case of green for home and white away.

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
Adam":31qiaeym said:
Some more fantasy designs, mostly rehashed from older fantasy kits.

I do like the pinstripes tbh loved what I call the Jervis shirt a few years ago particularly like the white one too
I would love to see a beacon electrical shirt with a modern twist Adam I.e. the black pinstripes
I would out of choice love the white banded away one that you have done !
Just wondered why some clubs like Donny Rovers & Bristol City produce there own branded kits of a design of their choice and why we seem stuck with Puma who seem to have run out of ideas of what to do
I think this season it must be the turn of either a white home shirt or a green body with white sleeves as we have had everything else in recent years !
That's the problem with changing every year there is only so much you can do with shirts and ultimately people may just say I'm not bothering I know I'm getting more likely to buy the training shirts recently because of this and the fact that I dont like the sponsors on the back for a leisure shirt you should have the option of which sponsors you wish on hour shirt !