The Bug is back! (Kits) | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

The Bug is back! (Kits)

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Possibly worse given that I'm colourblind! :funny:

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
So was Peter Jones. That is a FACT by the way.

Hello Peter! :wave:

llcoolgee

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Mar 10, 2011
Melbourne
If that away kit was produced, you'd have to imagine that it would be one of the best selling shirts we have produced. You could also imagine Ginsters pushing for it as it frames their logo really well.
Out of curiosity, which of our kits have sold the most? I'm thinking our black away kit from our first season back in the championship would be it - that was a proper top (sadly, the damn Ginsters logo has disintergrated on mine so it's no longer wearable).

Mar 29, 2020
I’ve always thought of going for Red and White striped away shirt but instead go for a little twist go for White and Red striped instead.... :shocked:

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Just a thought, perhaps Argyle could have a 'Thank You NHS' badge for the next season, similar to the Royal British Legion deal a few years back, with a percentage of the shirt sales going to a NHS Staff Fund?

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
In the interest of balance, and as someone that usually loves Adam's mock up kits, I have to say I think all of these are awful. A bit too busy for my tastes. Each to their own I suppose.

Jun 27, 2019
Lobster":2trprapr said:
In the interest of balance, and as someone that usually loves Adam's mock up kits, I have to say I think all of these are awful. A bit too busy for my tastes. Each to their own I suppose.

And I'm neither here nor there about them.

Just shows how hard it is to please everyone!

Jul 19, 2006
Yorkshire
According to Clubs Twitter account the kits have already been chosen, somebody has also commented that they are terrible although I cant confirm this is accurate but doesn't sound good. Would be nice if club could let us have a look now in this time of no football though!

Lousy Pint

Jam First
Sep 23, 2005
Milano
saxman":166dqkcn said:
Hi Adam,
Shouldn't there be a black horizontal line on the top and bottom of the white ban on the green shirt to match the design of the white one though?

Yes.
Also, white for the home kit please!!
Great designs Adam!

J

JamieY

edengreen":2yxjpz0v said:
According to Clubs Twitter account the kits have already been chosen, somebody has also commented that they are terrible although I cant confirm this is accurate but doesn't sound good. Would be nice if club could let us have a look now in this time of no football though!

The awful comment was not related to next season's kits..