Team for today (13th August) Posh. | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Team for today (13th August) Posh.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
For me I’d keep to the 3-2-4-1 formation

GK Cooper
RWB Edwards (c)
RCB Wilson
CB Longwijk
LCB Gillesphey
LWB Mumba
CM Randell
CM Butcher
AM Mayor
AM Azaz
FW Hardie

If we neeed a goal I’d bring on Jephcott for Butcher and go two up front (Hardie and Jephcott).

Last edited:

NLG

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Think your missing a wing back, mumba ?

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
I wonder who Schuey will pick for the privilege of marking Clarke-Harris & Marriott

Dec 23, 2010
Plymouth
GK: Cooper

CB: Wilson
CB: Scarr
CB: Gillesphey

RWB: Edwards
LWB: Mumba

CDM: Randell
CM: Mayor
CM: Azaz

ST: Hardie
ST: Whittaker

Bench:
Burton, Lonwijk, Galloway, Houghton, Butcher, Jephcott, Ennis

Completely different to what I think we’ll play. I’d probably have Camara in over Mayor if he was fit alongside Azaz. However if playing the other formation of 3-4-2-1 I think you can get away with Mayor & Azaz in those CAM roles.

For me I’d keep to the 3-2-4-1 formation

GK Cooper
RWB Edwards (c)
RCB Wilson
CB Longwijk
LCB Gillesphey
LWB Mumba
CM Randell
CM Butcher
AM Mayor
AM Azaz
FW Hardie

If we neeed a goal I’d bring on Jephcott for Butcher and go two up front (Hardie and Jephcott).
I agree but, for me, Houghton for Butcher. Randell is undropable so it’s a choice between Houghton and Butcher.

mutley marvel

Cream First
✅ Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
We don't know if Brendan has had a reaction from playing 60 minutes on Tuesday- who would be best suited to stop the Posh Attack

Macca, Nigel, James
Macca, Dan, James

After Tuesday & the numerous chances we had will Schuey be looking at a extremely tight defensive showing in the hope we don't concede & that we nick it by one

I fear if Posh score first it will be a long afternoon

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
We will play as per the OP. Is Mumba fit after limping off at Fleetwood? If not Houghton and Randell at the back with Butcher as the LWB - Galloway to replace around 60 minutes.

If we do go with 1 up front I'd prefer Ennis over Hardie as he holds up play better and he's better at bringing others in.

Personally I much prefer 2 up front in which case I'd drop Mayor, keep Azaz and the 2 pivots and play Hardie and Jephcott.

JannerinCardiff

♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Someone on Instagram tagged him yesterday, 'soon back in action' & he replied with 'not long to go'.

That's great news!! - I feel Pan could be amazing as a deeper CM next to Randell (y)

Oct 5, 2013
We will play as per the OP. Is Mumba fit after limping off at Fleetwood? If not Houghton and Randell at the back with Butcher as the LWB - Galloway to replace around 60 minutes.

If we do go with 1 up front I'd prefer Ennis over Hardie as he holds up play better and he's better at bringing others in.

Personally I much prefer 2 up front in which case I'd drop Mayor, keep Azaz and the 2 pivots and play Hardie and Jephcott.
Think we should start with Hardie and Jephcott, because we need goals and they score when they are played together - despite what some on here say, the stats show this I believe.