Swindon match thread.... | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Swindon match thread....

Dec 2, 2010
We have lost 1 0 in the last 5 mins to the club who will be champs and have lost once at home.

Macc and Hereford need to win at least 2 and not lose any to catch us....regardless of what we do.

Macc have not won in 2012 And Hereford have won about 1 in 5 In the same period.

Of course it isn't mathematical, just like Wolves, Reading, EXshitter and SWindon etc. But it's going to be okay....believe me!

.50 Caliber Bob

I'm back at my in-laws in Swindon (Mother-in-law is a Swindon season ticket holder) and it is interesting hearing other fans views on us. It was pretty painful being sat in the home end today hiding my green shirt under my coat! Sat next to my brother in law (a town fan), at nil-nil he said "I wouldn't be worried if I were you, we don't look like threatening your goal", they scored before he finished the sentence :-(

3 different views on us from Town fans I chatted to walking out the ground;

Fan 1 "We deserved to win today, you are a dirty team, I can see why you are where you are"
Fan 2 "You are one of the better teams we have played this year, very organised, didn't threaten much but very solid at the back"
Fan 3 "Defense was very organised, Wotton and Purse played like seasoned pro's, thought Bhasera was very good and that Macdonald had a good work rate, also rated Blanchard. Thought that Swindon should have concentrated more on attacking our left as thought Williams was a liability, he was frustrated that they played a left footed player on the right wing as he thought that was a missed opportunity. Think you have the makings of a play-off team next year"

P

PlymRobin

Swindon fan here again!

Close game as i predicted, although I would say there was only going to be one winner as you didnt really threaten our goal until we went one up. Must say since i last went to Home Park in February your defence has improved dramatically, very tricky team to break down and can see why your defensive record is very good. Also very nice to see a decent away following who make a bit of noise!

Respect to your fans as well for giving the young lads a massive round of applause, my cousin was one of them and they were all grateful!

Di Canio will be glad to see the back of you though, both his parents died just before either game against you guys!

Anyway good luck for the rest of the season, you will stay up and i expect you to be challenging nearer the top end next season!

Nov 6, 2011
I thought we were worth a point today. We never looked like scoring, but we defended well (again) and deserved a draw.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
PlymRobin":mz8yyt7l said:
Swindon fan here again!

Close game as i predicted, although I would say there was only going to be one winner as you didnt really threaten our goal until we went one up. Must say since i last went to Home Park in February your defence has improved dramatically, very tricky team to break down and can see why your defensive record is very good. Also very nice to see a decent away following who make a bit of noise!

Respect to your fans as well for giving the young lads a massive round of applause, my cousin was one of them and they were all grateful!

Di Canio will be glad to see the back of you though, both his parents died just before either game against you guys!

Anyway good luck for the rest of the season, you will stay up and i expect you to be challenging nearer the top end next season!
Sorry to hear that.
He may be a tad 'controversial' in some eyes but that's still a bit sad.
Paulo, Paul. Separated by sea. :whistle: