Swindon match thread.... | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Swindon match thread....

Dec 2, 2010
Regardless of what we do against Oxford I can't see Macc winning at Bradford or HEreford beating Northampton....MY next game is CHeltenham and I'm sure we'll be safety then. Wouldn't have said that a few months ago!!

COYGssssssss

luko2006

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ PASALB Member
Mar 30, 2006
New Haw, Surrey
Gordon Sparks ‏ @SparksyOnRadio
Just been announced Paolo Di Canio's mother passed away last night. He left the ground at the final whistle to return home #stfc #pafc

Just through on Twitter

Aug 22, 2006
Pilgrim61":2mhkylwq said:
Regardless of what we do against Oxford I can't see Macc winning at Bradford or HEreford beating Northampton....MY next game is CHeltenham and I'm sure we'll be safety then. Wouldn't have said that a few months ago!!

COYGssssssss

I can.

C

charlee

MAZZA26":3n36joxt said:
Pilgrim61":3n36joxt said:

COYGssssssss

I can.

Me too ! :(

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Hereford have Torq / Crawley

Maccy have Saffend + 2 meaningless

Barnet have Saffend + 2 meaningless

2 wins in + 2 meaningless leaves 1 point more to make life a little twitchy for us.

I'm not being a party pooper but all we need next Sat is a win and ALL OVER or a draw and 2 of bottom 3 not to win and its all over. = SAFETY with 2 to go. If you had said that 2 months back you would have been locked up.

The fat one at Exeshitter is up fully with just 1 finger on the chair :funny:

The fat one at Argyle has two arms on each side of the chair and has just risen about 6 inches.

BUT SHE IS NOT SINGING - yet

Until she starts to sing I'm leaving my bottle of apple juice on ice :whistle: .

Thoughts with Paulo de C tonight :sad: :sad: - didn't his Dad pass away few weeks back.

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
sounds like our gameplan was to go up and park the bus, and spoil the party. sounds like it almost worked too

unlucky fletch and the guys

Also my thoughts with Paulo tonight one of the most charismatic characters in the division

Aug 21, 2011
Vladivostok
Can't life be strange and at times almost 'spooky'

In soccer terms I like P de Canio - real character. I heard someone tip him for the Chelsea job ????? I've seen remarks about his politics / antics etc.
SO WHAT - he has some views like me and you. Doesn't mean you have to hate him for it. Are his views right or wrong ??? Who said so ????