Student tickets deal for Burton game | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Student tickets deal for Burton game

B

Brad Rickard

is it only plym uni students who can get tickets?

im at Marjon but know many who would buy some off me

Mar 10, 2010
Derby
That offer is brilliant. I have always said our club needs to do more to attract Students!
What does this mean though? "Dedicated seating block behind the goal." Does that mean Barn Park end? or like Block 1 as it is fairly empty there? 3+4 is nearly full of ST holders..

Sep 16, 2010
Plymouth
Went in to pick up my ticket today. No staff at the upsu shop or main bar had heard of the deal, let alone actually have some tickets to sell.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
It is a great idea, I too have always thought more should be done to take advantage of Plymouth's large student population. It is highly unlikely that students will pay full price unless they are hardened Argyle fans, which isn't likely to be the case when a lot of those students are from up country but a cheap evening out watching some proper football should draw in a few if it's marketed well enough.

Hopefully a few take advantage of the deal although by the sounds of ncbryant's post the news hasn't filtered down to those actually selling the tickets, although the game is on Wednesday so hopefully this problem can be fixed in time :doh:

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
dan93pafc":zh5l120q said:
My friend has just gone in and got them from the uni. Only bad thing is its block 1. but cant complain for the price

Unless it's a sell out ( ;) ) I can't see why you wouldn't be able to shift along to vacant seats in Blocks 2, 3, 4, 5 etc (not sure how far round you can go without meeting a physical barrier to be honest)

Mar 2, 2008
The Doctor":3liyla9f said:
dan93pafc":3liyla9f said:
My friend has just gone in and got them from the uni. Only bad thing is its block 1. but cant complain for the price

Unless it's a sell out ( ;) ) I can't see why you wouldn't be able to shift along to vacant seats in Blocks 2, 3, 4, 5 etc (not sure how far round you can go without meeting a physical barrier to be honest)

The only physical barrier you are likely to meet Doc are the jobsworth stewards

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
Plympton Pong":3k7tww0k said:
The Doctor":3k7tww0k said:
dan93pafc":3k7tww0k said:

The only physical barrier you are likely to meet Doc are the jobsworth stewards

Can't see why they'd have a problem if seats in blocks 2, 3, 4 and 5 were still vacant at 19:45.