Stoke tickets (sold out) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stoke tickets (sold out)

Mar 23, 2013
Saying sold out online … but just called at 11.45 and they are still selling so got mine …so call club asap.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Saying sold out online … but just called at 11.45 and they are still selling so got mine …so call club asap.

Merged with the other Stoke ticket thread.

Mar 1, 2024
Wigan
Every time I’ve bought away tickets for post they’ve arrived the next day. Pretty much the only thing that has. I’d be confident getting them posted.

Unfortunately won’t be there for Stoke as a good friend of mine selfishly decided 30 years ago to be born so will be attending that instead.

ChepstowGreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
♣️ SWAG Member
Jade Berrow 23/24
May 1, 2006
I missed out today - any chance more will be sold?

If anyone has two spare please PM me?! Ideally Adult + child (14yo) but will take two whatever!

Thanks - COYG

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Still awaiting argyle to announce on their website are they expecting more to be released this week?
2600 seems to be in keeping with what most teams get?
Have you seen anything to suggest there will be an announcement?

GU7Green

✅ Evergreen
May 10, 2022
Godalming, Surrey
The one that gets me is Millwall - only 2k? They have given other teams heaps more. I guess its a case of seeing how they go first but if I was argyle i'd be saying look 2k we'll easily sell hand over another 1k. I know for Millwall its then down to if they open up the lower tier, but surely we can see this one will sell as high as Stoke?

The issue is that if you are an evergreen or last priority ST holder, let alone general sale is that I suspect people will be frantically trying to secure tickets from those that might not be going and have, say, 700 points++ when there could be no need.....

Reactions: greenlord