Stoke tickets (sold out) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Stoke tickets (sold out)

cheshiregreen

✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
Feb 17, 2004
cheshire
No sign of these yet. Expecting a big demand for this one.

Can we sell out? Away capacity of 2,800. Be nice to repeat the success of our last trip to the Potteries.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
I was wondering the same.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Reckon this week coming, I think Stoke has put them on sale for their fans already

Aug 30, 2006
Sheffield
Expecting these to sell out very quickly.So, Here and now, can I please have first dibs on tickets if anyone gets one and then finds they can’t make it?
Thanks

Oct 5, 2022
Expecting these to sell out very quickly.So, Here and now, can I please have first dibs on tickets if anyone gets one and then finds they can’t make it?
Thanks
Have also got a case of FOMOOS, had to sit in with the Vale fans last season and it was strange watching the players celebrating with the fans after, whilst a hundred or so Argyle fans watched on from the sidelines. Hopefully it will make Evergreen and maybe general sale so everyone gets a chance.

Reactions: Graham Green

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
I’m in Oz for that one so my eye is on Millwall and (hopefully) my first trip to the New Den. With both of us still not safe it could be interesting.
We'll be safe by then. :)

LipsonJock

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 8, 2013
A lot of interest and sure it will sell out eventually

I will likely get shot down by all and sundry for saying this BUT
Having watched too many away games to count since 1988 by pay on the day at the away turnstile, it peeves me slightly that I will likely not get a look in at my most local fixture being priority 7.
Have played the game over recent seasons by buying my tickets thru PAFC for what it’s worth.
COYG 💚

Really no idea whether this will even make my priority level (6 / Evergreen International) but it's pretty annoying that there is no on the day ticket collection. Flying into Manchester that morning and was hoping to go, but the date it goes on sale to Evergreen is too late for international postage to reach me in Sweden in time anyway...

Green Jim

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Brickfields Donor
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Jun 16, 2006
Really no idea whether this will even make my priority level (6 / Evergreen International) but it's pretty annoying that there is no on the day ticket collection. Flying into Manchester that morning and was hoping to go, but the date it goes on sale to Evergreen is too late for international postage to reach me in Sweden in time anyway...
You can usually pick up your ticket at the ground on the day of the match

Reactions: Belfast Green