Steven Schumacher aiming for three more new signings | Page 7 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Steven Schumacher aiming for three more new signings

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
I think I recall Shuey or Lowe (can’t remember which) has said previously that Jephcott is the most natural finisher at the club.
Think it was Lowe bit and I he said he’s worth about £5 million

Oct 31, 2015
Spoke to a Pompey St holder who is a mate today and said Marquis was a know disruption in his last season there.

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
One the three is unlikely to be Seesignon. I note that on SSN that he has penned a new deal with Fulham and is set to go on a season loan with Charlton Athletic.

Jun 24, 2008
Yorkshire
When they were both up here at Doncaster May couldn't get in the side Marquis was in
I always thought May was full of effort gave you everything but never looked like scoring the number of goals that he has at Cheltenham
Personally I see very little difference between him and Dom Telford who we could have got on a free this summer
Marqùs is a handful but I'm not sure he would suit us
I would love Trigger to come down and give Jepgh some training as I honestly believe Jepgh could do that role with some guidance he's big and strong and can play a pass he just needs to stay on his feet rather than falling over at the hint of contact

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Something tells me Garrick will rejoin

Lancastergreen

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Jan 12, 2017
Plymouth
When they were both up here at Doncaster May couldn't get in the side Marquis was in
I always thought May was full of effort gave you everything but never looked like scoring the number of goals that he has at Cheltenham
Personally I see very little difference between him and Dom Telford who we could have got on a free this summer
Marqùs is a handful but I'm not sure he would suit us
I would love Trigger to come down and give Jepgh some training as I honestly believe Jepgh could do that role with some guidance he's big and strong and can play a pass he just needs to stay on his feet rather than falling over at the hint of contact
If you want jephcott to be taught by anyone I would suggest Tynan not Evans!
Tynan scored for fun, Evans though was another Heskey where he would occasionally score.
Get the two of them training him you might have a player who despite lacking pace can hold up play, batter his way through and finish.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Something tells me Garrick will rejoin

l do like Garrick.

My issue is l just think we need something different. Someone to play off. Somebody to rough up the opposition back line. I feel like we are too nice.

I can’t see why Garrick can’t do a job at RWB. So you’d have him there for competition with Edwards but can play him up front too.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Garrick is ok but he wouldn’t be any upgrade to Edwards.

Hos versatility will be a big factor but I’d be disappointed if he joined as our 4th striker and back up to RWB.

MGM

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 7, 2021
Garrick is ok but he wouldn’t be any upgrade to Edwards.

Hos versatility will be a big factor but I’d be disappointed if he joined as our 4th striker and back up to RWB.

l agree. But we need cover / competition for RWB so the fact he could maybe do a job would be useful.

We need a Miller type now on the right side. I just thought Garrick is someone who can be direct and get to the byline.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
I preferred Garrick up front than RWB but again, if he signed it is hopefully Offer cover/impact, not as a primary positional player

Jun 27, 2019
Garrick would not be an improvement on what we had last year. Schuey said we needed more star quality in the team... we appear to have added that with Miller (not sure about Butcher yet), but for me Garrick would just give us more of the same from last season.

There is better out there.