Sonny Bradley | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sonny Bradley

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
He only ‘clarified’ when he was asked for the source. No need for tongue in cheek comments when one of the players is out with an illness rather than an injury.

Aug 5, 2016
It was clearly sarcastic Davie nine, aimed at how stressed and worried fans get based on minimal information and how it snowballs. It's a shame you took it literally, and, obviously a lesson for you not to believe everything you read. All Ness did was limp out of the last game with a sore calf, what could possibly be season ending about it? But someone started a rumour he was out long term and then it became pasoti fact. When there was info about Sonny being at hospital, my tongue in cheek comment was 'oh no that's two players out for the season, gutted', again because people will overreact and worry despite knowing nothing at all about his health complaint. The likes of yourself basing your expectations on a completely anonymous and unverified post by me is exactly the frenzied rumour culture I was making fun of. Anyway, enjoy your evening.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Back to training on Monday. Has to see a consultant before getting all clear to play again.

Sounds promising.

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
I don't want him to rush back.

His well being and health are more important.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Was it a head injury? Not really sure what if was?

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Knibbsworth":dh5m5luc said:
It was clearly sarcastic Davie nine, aimed at how stressed and worried fans get based on minimal information and how it snowballs. It's a shame you took it literally, and, obviously a lesson for you not to believe everything you read. All Ness did was limp out of the last game with a sore calf, what could possibly be season ending about it? But someone started a rumour he was out long term and then it became pasoti fact. When there was info about Sonny being at hospital, my tongue in cheek comment was 'oh no that's two players out for the season, gutted', again because people will overreact and worry despite knowing nothing at all about his health complaint. The likes of yourself basing your expectations on a completely anonymous and unverified post by me is exactly the frenzied rumour culture I was making fun of. Anyway, enjoy your evening.
Clearly sarcastic? This would have sufficed for me, Knibbsworth.
Sonny and Ness out for the season, gutted ;)

Oct 31, 2015
Sonny Bradley was lined up we didn’t want to pay what he wanted, we ain’t too far away, but need to kill off teams can’t seem to play well for 90 mins, either great first half or second.

Just read this on the gas forum. Surely a mistake. Why would he have wanted a move back to a conference team. Luton chasing i get as they will be lg1 next year but the gas!!! That would be a kick in the teeth.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I watched Leicester and Chelsea yesterday. As the game progressed, I watched Leicester’s centre back, Wes Morgan. I know he was playing against the likes of Morata, Hazard and co. but it occurred to me that, if he can perform well in the Premier League, those who suggest that League 1 is Sonny’s level need to reconsider.
I am not sure that Morgan’s pace, positioning, distribution and heading ability is any better than Sonny’s.
I certainly hope he is back fit and well very soon.

k21

Jan 4, 2012
Good luck Sonny, I hope that your recovery is quick and complete. You are greatly missed by all supporters. Get well soon.

Nov 25, 2015
I bumped into him at the weekend, he confirmed he’s back in full training today and will be available for the Charlton game.
Didn’t say what the problem was but said “it’s all cleared up now”.
Vital for us that he’s back in alongside Vyner.

Penlee

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 9, 2011
Stoke in Plymouth
Jannerbear":25iwwcmg said:
I bumped into him at the weekend, he confirmed he’s back in full training today and will be available for the Charlton game.

That's great news

The Doctor

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
davie nine":1ekxjthh said:
I watched Leicester and Chelsea yesterday. As the game progressed, I watched Leicester’s centre back, Wes Morgan. I know he was playing against the likes of Morata, Hazard and co. but it occurred to me that, if he can perform well in the Premier League, those who suggest that League 1 is Sonny’s level need to reconsider.
I am not sure that Morgan’s pace, positioning, distribution and heading ability is any better than Sonny’s.
I certainly hope he is back fit and well very soon.

Having seen Wes Morgan play against Argyle a couple of times (at least) when he was at Nottingham Forest I find it utterly astonishing that he has had a successful career in a Premier League side. I suppose he was young an inexperienced in those days but he was an absolute liability. Practically everything he tried to do went wrong, often in quite hilarious fashion. So well done to him for the career he has gone on to have. It suggests that almost anything is possible...

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Jannerbear":3rfd5vc7 said:
Good news about Sonny.
I hope that you didn't bump into Ryan Taylor and tell him that his position "is an area that we need to strengthen". ;) :lol: