shaking hands with losers | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

shaking hands with losers

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
did anyone else notice our captain :funny: making a point to go to the players who missed their penalties, the penalty misses were terrible, and shaking their hands!can you imagine proper players congratulating their colleagues on missing an opportunity to potentially play at wembley?no neither can i. this club is a shambles!fletcher ,romain and nancekivill out now!

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Heaven forbid it be within the remit of a captain to console players in his own team who are down at having missed a penalty. Heaven forbid the very idea that it's a captain's job to look after his teammates. Perish the very thought. I'm sure we'd be a lot better if he went over and bollocked them in front of everyone, pointed at them and laughed.

A

adri_216

GreenSam":1yc8om95 said:
Heaven forbid it be within the remit of a captain to console players in his own team who are down at having missed a penalty. Heaven forbid the very idea that it's a captain's job to look after his teammates. Perish the very thought. I'm sure we'd be a lot better if he went over and bollocked them in front of everyone, pointed at them and laughed.

I agree with all you say about the captain's role Sam but reading the highlighted bit made me laugh. Now that would have been worth the money!

Jun 23, 2011
Plymouth
Steve Evans":dgi0uc2n said:
did anyone else notice our captain :funny: making a point to go to the players who missed their penalties, the penalty misses were terrible, and shaking their hands!can you imagine proper players congratulating their colleagues on missing an opportunity to potentially play at wembley?no neither can i. this club is a shambles!fletcher ,romain and nancekivill out now!

You sir are a d***head

C

Cult Of Personality

Good to see the captain go across and make a point

He trying to keep his fellow pro's heads up

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
GreenSam":2ye6ncmq said:
what was the result tonight sam?this match was there to be won.if they practised penalties instead of climbing childrens climbing walls over the life centre we would be a step nearer wembley.fletcher appointing hourihane should be a sackable offence in my opinion

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
Steve Evans":h5vtyc93 said:
GreenSam":h5vtyc93 said:
what was the result tonight sam?this match was there to be won.if they practised penalties instead of climbing childrens climbing walls over the life centre we would be a step nearer wembley.fletcher appointing hourihane should be a sackable offence in my opinion

Words fail me.