Sh!t referee! | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Sh!t referee!

Apr 20, 2008
Plymouth
IJN":4oqqc25p said:
Dan Ellard":4oqqc25p said:
The one we had at Stevenage away this season was even worse.

He was bad but he was simply a homer.

Woolier was far, far worse in my opinion.

THAT tackle a yellow???

No penalty?

Never mind Specsavers the man needs a white stick and labrador. :facepalm:

The Stevenage ref (albeit in a different game) was in charge of that Sheffield United game where he gave them a penalty for a foul by Hartley... and booked Nelson :lol:

Both awful though.

Sep 6, 2006
Afraid you boys are in dreamland if you think it was all down to the referee, poor as he was. All that nonsense about a missed corner. How many corners did we have and never looked like scoring? He gave Orient all the 50 50's. Perhaps because they were stronger than us physically..... Time to take off the green tinted spectacles.

Sep 6, 2006
esmer":2uym57s0 said:
Looking at the highlights on Argyle Player his view of the penalty incident was blocked by a couple of players and he can't give what he doesn't see. The deflection for a corner of Wylde's shot is not the easiest thing to spot either. It was a mystery though why he didn't send off Simpson, that was a horror tackle.

Players are holding each other all the time from set pieces, especially corners. This ref was hardly unique in not penalising that. And we didnt deserve it anyway. Not convinced the Simpson challenge was red card either.

C

Cobi Budge.

CUqSKMLXAAEKvJB.jpg

I'm sorry BG but how is that not a red card? Most of the Orient fans have admitted he should have walked as well.

Dec 3, 2005
No excuses for the REF's perfprmance on Tuesday, none at all he was useless, BUT he was'nt helped in any way by his so called Assistant Referres who were equally useless.

Mar 30, 2006
Horsedowns, Cornwall
Items to summarise from Block 14 - in line with a lot of the rubbish.

1. Wylde's shot took a pretty hefty deflection off of their defenders boot. The double noise gave it away, too.
2. McHugh definitely got the ball. Toe first.
3. Simpson should have walked for the Threlkeld tackle.
4. Marquis handled the ball to bundle his way into the box and force a save from Walton just before we equalised.
5. Their RB, LB and GK should have picked up bookings for time wasting.
6. Their 18 dived as soon as he felt contact from Nelson near the corner flag.
7. I saw the shirt pull on Jervis from the other side of the pitch, albeit at an elevated angle.

Worst refereeing performance we've had in at least the last 6 seasons at HP, easily.

We didn't play well, but given Jervis' open goal and the failure to be awarded a penalty - we still should have taken the points.

Jun 8, 2014
Balham_Green":1mak8y3s said:
Cobi Budge.":1mak8y3s said:
CUqSKMLXAAEKvJB.jpg

I'm sorry BG but how is that not a red card? Most of the Orient fans have admitted he should have walked as well.

That photo doesnt prove anything.

How? Everything about that challenge is worthy of a red card.

C

Cobi Budge.

It's all well and good saying we played poorly (we did) and that we shouldn't be blaming the ref etc, usually I'd agree, but I still can't help but feel bitter about Tuesday, despite our poor display, if the ref got two key decisions correct (Jervis penalty and Carey beating his man) it could well have ended up 3 or at least 2 1.

Jan 4, 2005
NEWQUAY
That is a good web-site. I just wonder how Messrs Mullarkey and Cann continue to be just everlasting assistant referees. After all, they were assistants in the World Cup in 2010 and appear never to have got further in great promotion to being a Premier ref. All that experience, and yet our Mr Woolmer continues to ply his reffing 'skills' in such an inconsistent manner. All very strange!

Lundan Cabbie

🎫 ST Donor 🎫
⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth

Mark Pedlar

Administrator
Staff member
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jul 28, 2010
Paven":39qy5mt7 said:
Balham_Green":39qy5mt7 said:
That photo doesnt prove anything.

How? Everything about that challenge is worthy of a red card.

Don't feed the troll he just likes to be contrary.