Season ticket prices | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Season ticket prices

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
Yes it's a strange one that...there is no history of any bad blood between us and Coventry that would warrant an extra police presence,so why the £2 increase frankly beggars belief....

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
I agree with IJN. No history of problems with the Sky Blues so I will look forward to hearing if GA1984 can get an answer.

oddball

Pasoti Quiz Winner
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Dec 30, 2004
GA ...I understand that the extra price is due to the match being a higher category match hence the extra £2 admission.However my question would be ...on what basis is the extra two pounds based on for extra police attendance. As I have said there is no history of any bad blood between the fan base in fact completely the opposite the fans get on really well plus the clubs have some really strong bonds going back many years.So why the increase in price.

L G

♣️ PACSA Member
✅ Evergreen
Feb 25, 2005
Lostwithiel, Capital of Cornwall.
oddball":3az9wfom said:
GA ...I understand that the extra price is due to the match being a higher category match hence the extra £2 admission.However my question would be ...on what basis is the extra two pounds based on for extra police attendance. As I have said there is no history of any bad blood between the fan base in fact completely the opposite the fans get on really well plus the clubs have some really strong bonds going back many years.So why the increase in price.
Coventry do travel in good numbers. They will most probably sell out there allocation (or be very close to it at least.)
As for no trouble between the fans, don't recall seeing or hearing about anything earlier this season, but I do believe it kicked off outside after the last time we visited the Ricoh. just saying.

tonsk

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 19, 2003
Plymouth
www.dastardlys.co.uk
Guiri Green":2gfvi7uc said:
fairer catering and Shop prices would go further I think.

This.

I don't consider myself rich but I'm certainly not struggling however, I refuse to pay the prices inside the ground even though I would prefer my match day money go to the club.

tonsk

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
So the cost of the extra policing for a Cat A match, i.e Coventry is heaped on the pay- on- the- day supporter - the ones we should be encouraging to come back again. As a ST holder I get away scot free. Strange.

May 16, 2016
justanotherfan":3h2ayshz said:
So the cost of the extra policing for a Cat A match, i.e Coventry is heaped on the pay- on- the- day supporter - the ones we should be encouraging to come back again. As a ST holder I get away scot free. Strange.

Or......ST prices would be lower if they hadn't factored a percentage of these games in.....?

May 8, 2011
justanotherfan":3tp8rka3 said:

No as the costs would have been used in the calculation of the price of a season ticket.