Saturday | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Saturday

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁥󠁮󠁧󠁿
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
On the sunny side of the street
If you went Today you wouldnt be thinking that, More like all the hard work over the past few games could be undone when we get mullerd.

Sorry but although we won today we deserved nowt & how we won I will never know.

Nov 8, 2010
Argyle Nutter":181nch28 said:
If you went Today you wouldnt be thinking that, More like all the hard work over the past few games could be undone when we get mullerd.

Sorry but although we won today we deserved nowt & how we won I will never know.

Rub of the green. Results like this one make up for games like Macclesfield in Feb. It all evens out over the course of the season.

L

Lee Jameson

Argyle Nutter":kl81wlra said:

Who cares how we win games? Tomorrow the papers will read Plymouth Argyle 1 Aldershot Town 0

Don't you think the players deserve some luck?

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Lee Jameson":2lax0vyt said:
Argyle Nutter":2lax0vyt said:

Who cares how we win games? Tomorrow the papers will read Plymouth Argyle 1 Aldershot Town 0

Try reading it again slowly. "I said we did not deserve to win & If we play like that on Saturday we will get stuffed.

Where did I say we didn't deserve some luck?

L

Lee Jameson

Argyle Nutter":39j0ggp4 said:
Lee Jameson":39j0ggp4 said:
Argyle Nutter":39j0ggp4 said:

Try reading it again slowly. "I said we did not deserve to win & If we play like that on Saturday we will get stuffed.

Don't patronise me, I was asking you if the Argyle players deserve some luck.

Some people on this site really know how to put a damper on things !

Aug 5, 2009
Argyle Nutter":1t8pru3g said:
Lee Jameson":1t8pru3g said:
Argyle Nutter":1t8pru3g said:

U said we deserved nowt

up the line

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 7, 2010
Manchester
3 points + Hereford & Macclesfield not winning will ensure safety
1 point + losses for those 2 clubs will ensure safety barring 3 Argyle defeats / 3 victories for those 2 & a goal difference reversal

M

MidtownRules

Lee Jameson":9xe5rycy said:
Argyle Nutter":9xe5rycy said:
Lee Jameson":9xe5rycy said:
Argyle Nutter":9xe5rycy said:

Well said. We've just won and still people can look at the negatives. 8 points clear of relegation with 12 points left to play for. We will be in league two next season.

Fletcher and the players deserve a lot of credit. It hasn't been pretty but they have managed to pull us to safety DESPITE everything this club has been through and after looking doomed after 10 games.

Argyle Nutter

Golf Liaison Officer ⛳️
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jan 16, 2006
Lee Jameson":2zrfz7kj said:
Argyle Nutter":2zrfz7kj said:
Lee Jameson":2zrfz7kj said:
Argyle Nutter":2zrfz7kj said:

Sorry to patronise, but you are assuming that I am not pleased with the result which as an Argyle Fan is crazy, how could I not be pleased we have virtually assured League status. :thumbs:

My response was that to the question of Saturdays premonition, I gave an opinion that if we play like we did today we would get hammered as we did nothing to deserve the win & I stand by that comment.

Sorry if that is too negative.

L

Lee Jameson

Argyle Nutter":1vdl9nl9 said:
Lee Jameson":1vdl9nl9 said:
Lee Jameson":1vdl9nl9 said:

To tired to argue, just let's enjoy the moment. It has been a long season and the light is near the end of that tunnel.

Sorry to patronise, but you are assuming that I am not pleased with the result which as an Argyle Fan is crazy, how could I not be pleased we have virtually assured League status. :thumbs:

My response was that to the question of Saturdays premonition, I gave an opinion that if we play like we did today we would get hammered as we did nothing to deserve the win & I stand by that comment.

Sorry if that is too negative.

To tired to argue, we have a bright light at the end of that long tunnel. Not long before we all get blinded by that light.

Apr 21, 2005
Plympton
We will be playing a side with 42 more points than us who got only 68 more fans than us today. They'll probably get their biggest crowd of the season against us & hope to turn us over & celebrate going up. I expect we will sell out our allocation & our brilliant away support get to see another 3-2 win against them just to spoil their party & get ours started.