Rumours | Page 34 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rumours

Status
Not open for further replies.
Feb 15, 2005
STFC":27izg14c said:
I see Josh Grant has signed a 3 year deal at Bristol Rovers. Can’t see why he would think them a better proposition than yourselves. Unless it was the 3 years

Location I fear, two hours closer to his home.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
EFL HUB
@efl_hub
EXCLUSIVE: Plymouth Argyle are close to agreeing a deal to sign former Rangers midfielder Jordan Rossiter.

mervyn":2vvrkvnk said:
Was at Bury with RL for their final year, so seems very plausible.

Yes plausible. Bit injury prone though with Liverpool and Rangers. Played in league 1 last season with Fleetwood but only played 19 games according to wikipedia. Another injury perhaps?

Anyways, after the players RL attracted to Argyle last season I trust he'll come up trumps.

Jul 26, 2006
Guys don't expect much going on until a firm decision has been made regarding the start date for the new season. The chairman doesn't want new players in until this is known, keeping the money in the bank....

Oct 31, 2015
pafc_casual":1dbmwcz9 said:
Guys don't expect much going on until a firm decision has been made regarding the start date for the new season. The chairman doesn't want new players in until this is known, keeping the money in the bank....

Totally makes sense. Many other clubs will be doing the same

Sep 25, 2010
pafc_casual":1shreeie said:

So it looks like it will be sept 12,

When will the decision be announced, this week ?, next week ?, next month ?.

Status
Not open for further replies.