Rochdale v Argyle Match Thread | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rochdale v Argyle Match Thread

It’s about giving Cooper as much game time as possible. We shouldn’t expect him to be up to the mark yet. The more time he gets now the better for the future. Grant for Cooper after 60 ish I would think - unless we score before that.
Mayor not doing much. Get Camara on and give Ennis 20 minutes if possible.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
It’s about giving Cooper as much game time as possible. We shouldn’t expect him to be up to the mark yet. The more time he gets now the better for the future. Grant for Cooper after 60 ish I would think - unless we score before that.
Mayor not doing much. Get Camara on and give Ennis 20 minutes if possible.

I think Mayor has made a number of very important defensive contributions.

Greendawe

♣️ PASALB Member
Mar 20, 2020
Hope something is done at half time to strengthen our left side which is looking relatively weak in defence especially but also in attack.

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
I guess it’s to be expected to some extent but ITV’s coverage has been unbelievably Rochdale heavy, it’s almost as if they’re getting the same treatment a national league south side would get against a Premier League club.

Reactions: gru mpy

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Need to step it up again in general. Stopped pressing from the front and wing backs pegged in.

Nov 2, 2004
We desperately need to get Cooper off, half the team are getting dragged over to left back. It is ruining our shape.

Reactions: Ave IT
Aug 24, 2014
Buckingham
Attacking the end where we scored 3 to secure promotion in 2002 followed by a pitch invasion at ft.
I can do facts like the ITV commentator.