Rochdale v Argyle Match Thread | Page 5 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Rochdale v Argyle Match Thread

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
We are seeing the good and bad of Cooper. Lacking defensively but he has put in some beautiful balls to cause danger at the other end.
We did after Rochdale's early flurry look a league above for 15 minutes but they are coming back into it again.
Hardie looked a couple of feet offside receiving the initial cross for our goal but it was missed by the lino fortunately.
Moments later he was ruled offside which was a more marginal decision but correct after finishing well from a great Cooper cross

Reactions: pilgrimB173

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
Dan ‘Terry Butcher’ Scarr

Cobi Budge

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 8, 2011
Plymouth
Cooper looking shaky coming for crosses. All keepers have a dip at some point, I think the last couple of weeks definitely seem to have been his, hopefully he can keep a clean sheet and get that confidence back.

Reactions: Ponty

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
Michael Cooper is making me nervous with high balls, hope they don't bombard him in the second half.

Swaz

♣️ PASALB Member
Jan 25, 2011
bishops stortford
So far so good. Great cross from Broom for the goal! Good to see Mayor and Broom in the same starting line up. Shows we have other options. A second goal early in the second half would make things more comfortable 👍

Aug 4, 2011
Let’s hope we can get a second quite early on, get some minutes for Ennis, Randell and maybe Bolton

Dec 3, 2005
Great cross from Broom and what a header by Garrick. Giving away to many fouls, especially Cooper, next time he could be booked. Strong looking bench though, think Lowe will make a couple changes. Looks a small crowd.
Best wishes to Ian Wright