RL big week for incomings ( it has to be) | Page 11 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

RL big week for incomings ( it has to be)

Jul 21, 2013
Just seen this quote on the argyle site: ‘Tomorrow will see us move on to the Greatest Pilgrim centre-backs, news from the Argyle Ladies’ awards night and a ticket opportunity for Big Green Lottery members, plus a whole lot more.’

Could the ‘whole lot more’ be a hint that we are going to get our first few signings?

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
12thGreen":2wapjtuq said:
Just seen this quote on the argyle site: ‘Tomorrow will see us move on to the Greatest Pilgrim centre-backs, news from the Argyle Ladies’ awards night and a ticket opportunity for Big Green Lottery members, plus a whole lot more.’

Could the ‘whole lot more’ be a hint that we are going to get our first few signings?

Hope so. Given that pre-season training starts today I’d imagine we’ll have at least a couple of signings by COP Friday.

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
JannerinCardiff":1vx13x1a said:
12thGreen":1vx13x1a said:

Hope so. Given that pre-season training starts today I’d imagine we’ll have at least a couple of signings by COP Friday.

Ps Mayor, Maynard and O’Shea please..

May 27, 2019
EXETER/OWLERTON
JannerinCardiff":1i92pfhs said:
JannerinCardiff":1i92pfhs said:
12thGreen":1i92pfhs said:

Ps Mayor, Maynard and O’Shea please..

Yep, it’s all gonna start happening in the next few days and then all the gloom merchants can start feeling a little bit silly, just like they did when Ryan Lowe signed when they’d all been saying he did t want to come. By the end of next week, the first team squad will really take shape. :scarf:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Gloom merchants?

More like some voicing concerns over the perceived lack of activity in the public domain.

Bit different

Voice of Reason

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
I've very pleased that news isn't in the public domain.

I want Argyles targets not to be known to anyone other than our management, who have assured us the wheels are in motion. The internet age has removed patience from almost every individual.

monkeywrench

Administrator
Staff member
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 12, 2006
Cornwall
Voice_of_Reason":24bhaql9 said:

I want Argyles targets not to be known to anyone other than our management, who have assured us the wheels are in motion. The internet age has removed patience from almost every individual.

100% this.

Jul 6, 2005
Voice_of_Reason":339sof7w said:

I want Argyle’s targets not to be known to anyone other than our management, who have assured us the wheels are in motion. The internet age has removed patience from almost every individual.
The way that Argyle handled the Lowe appointment was commendable, particularly their discretion in what was obviously a very difficult situation due to the deep and complex problems at Bury.

It’s harder to be that discreet when it comes to player movement and the notion that potential transfer dealings can be treated like a state secret is somewhat naive bearing in mind the input of agents who are touting their clients to the highest bidder and playing one club against another. I’m sure there is a very active grapevine inside football when it comes to player movement and very few, if any, deals can slip below the radar.

But regardless of the football grapevine, whoever signs for Argyle will have done so because they actually want to come here and play for Lowe, or because we have offered them more money, or because no other club wanted them.

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
🎫 ST Donor 🎫
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
Somebody go and ask the ladies in the club shop.

When the manager turned up, they had all his kit labelled and ready for him. They probably have the training kit for the new players all ready.

Feb 22, 2008
Herts
We are Argyle Flag being unfurled on the Devonport stand - see webcam 2

Something is happening or it needed a wash... :greensmile:

COYG

Alan Turing

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Jul 24, 2010