RIP Alan Miller | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

RIP Alan Miller

Sep 18, 2010
So sad.

Still believe that he was the best Argyle keeper I have ever seen. Incredible loanee.

Terrible news. Thoughts are with his family.

RIP.

Jul 12, 2016
Shocking news. A great goalkeeper who will always be remembered with affection by those who witnessed his displays in an Argyle shirt. R.I.P

ping g5

🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Dec 20, 2005
I was very young when we had him on loan but remember him making some amazing saves. On in particular where he literally flew.

Sad day.

Voice of Reason

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Sep 30, 2004
Ex Argyle keepers is a very illustrious list, but this guy was top of the pile. He was a class above.
Very very sad news

German Shepherd

🚑 Steve Hooper
Oct 2, 2009
Fulwood Lancs
The Night Riveria":n8i1c8k3 said:
So sad to hear the news of Alan.RIP & condolences to family.Cannot remember him making a mistake for us.Definitely remember him saving a penalty at Bradford City just before he left us..He was superb that day.As a previous poster said one of the best Argyle loan players ever .

I remember that penalty save. He walked back to his line, winked, said he was going to save it & he did !

What a tragic loss.

Jun 27, 2019
What sad news to wake up to.

I started supporting Argyle the season before Alan arrived on loan and I was only a kid when he played for us. I can still vividly remember some of his saves, though, and somehow knew even as a kid that he was far too good for us.

I've only ever seen one other Argyle keeper as naturally gifted as Alan Miller and he was another Alan who died too soon.

Nov 2, 2004
RIP such sad news, one of those players etched in the memory, my Dad will be the first in line to welcome him.

Tynan One Nil

🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Apr 23, 2013
I can’t think of any other young loanee who has made such an immediate impact on the Green Army since. Everyone knew he was class. RIP.