Return of the Mac(ca) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Return of the Mac(ca)

Mar 7, 2009
I think a few are being a bit harsh on the lad.

Yes we have a team full of dross with very few decent players. But Macca is one of them and could score a few goals given the chance up top IMO. He IS one of our better players and we should endeavour to get him back.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
pilgrim_pete":e7g496it said:

Yes we have a team full of dross with very few decent players. But Macca is one of them and could score a few goals given the chance up top IMO. He IS one of our better players and we should endeavour to get him back.

Pasoti being Harsh Shocker :lol:

I think some need a reality check and remember we are in the 4th Division, players like Macca should be signed whenever the possibility comes up if we are ever going to get out of the mire we are currently in

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
pilgrim_pete":2fdetzcn said:

I disagree about him being played up top I prefer him wide, but I absolutely agree he's one of our few gems. One of the only players we have who would get into a lot of other League 2 sides. If we want to be pushing up out of this league, Macca is imo a high end League 2 player and the kind of player we need to be playing. It's just a shame the majority of the rest aren't.