Retained list (Merged and confirmed) | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Retained list (Merged and confirmed)

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Be within this week

The Doctor

✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 15, 2003
Plymouth
andapoet.blog
It’s odd to think that some players will go from huge smiles and celebrations on one day to knowing they are going to be out of work perhaps on the next. I guess for most it won’t be a real surprise but it’s still quite a mental shift to have to make.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016
Saw Galloway on the crutches today, be surprised if we offer him another contract given his struggles. It's a shame really, as there is a great player in there.

There sure is but if it wasn’t for his injury record he probably would not of never played for us

Reactions: PlymOdi
Jul 29, 2008
My prediction….Galloway, Bolton, Houghton, Jephcott, Grant all released…..offers made to Ennis, Hardie, Scarr & Wilson…..Mayor to leave. Also didn’t see T Wright today? Possible early exit or loan as he never seemed to fit out system?

Reactions: SurreyJanner

Adam

Pasoti Designer
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 5, 2010
My prediction….Galloway, Bolton, Houghton, Jephcott, Grant all released…..offers made to Ennis, Hardie, Scarr & Wilson…..Mayor to leave. Also didn’t see T Wright today? Possible early exit or loan as he never seemed to fit out system?
Can’t see Grant being released. He’s had injury issues yeah, but the coaching staff KNOW how vital of a player he is

And with Bali heading back to Norwich, it’s the opportunity he needs to reclaim his spot.

Feb 9, 2021
Can’t see Grant being released. He’s had injury issues yeah, but the coaching staff KNOW how vital of a player he is

And with Bali heading back to Norwich, it’s the opportunity he needs to reclaim his spot.
I agree after being one of our best players the previous 2 seasons and our longest serving signed player, He's been a great ambassador for the club on and off the field these last 5 seasons always wheeled out to work in the community helping the elderly, and especially kids and people struggling with mental health. To release him now after the setbacks he has had this season is not the Argyle way , we pride ourself on setting the right example, we as fans tend to worship loan players and disregard our loyal servants He's about to reach his peak as well so ethically and commercially. it doesn't make sense. I really hope he is still here next season.