Replacement for Purse? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Replacement for Purse?

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007

ejh

Sep 27, 2012
Wotton will still be formidable enough at the back.

But I am looking forward to the two young lads being given a chance together in all honesty.

Mar 2, 2008
Nobby":2qi7b580 said:
With Purse realistically on the way out now. I'd love to see us bring back Zubar or if available Simon King who we had last year.

Likewise, i'm hoping Williams and his "stomach problem" (the problem being he has too much of a stomach), follow him out the door and Scott Griffiths returns.

Then it'd be good if we could bring in Molesley till the end of the year and permanently sign Macca.

Chadders or Feeno (preferably the former) going out the door and making way for a striker would make rejoice. I like Madjo, but if he's not playing he clearly aint good enough, so i'd like us to sign a big motherf*cker. Aknifenwa style, because they tend to succeed at this level. Then play Macca or Paris along side him. Big man, little man combo.

How can you come to that assumption?

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
Instead of us nominating a replacement (who can really say they have any knowledge of the sort of players we'd sign anyway?) can the club please make the decision and get it right? Presumably there are people being paid to make these calls?

Oct 5, 2003
Devon
ejh":3v7ibrxe said:
Do you honestly believe that? To my mind he last played in defence regularly for us over ten years ago and he's not the player he once was.

ejh

Sep 27, 2012
Green_Matt":3v6e6fro said:
ejh":3v6e6fro said:
Do you honestly believe that? To my mind he last played in defence regularly for us over ten years ago and he's not the player he once was.

He can read the game, tackle, head, and organise. A bit on the slow side but Purse wasn't exactly Matthias Doumbe.

Dec 19, 2008
This assumes that someone wants Darren Purse in the transfer window. How long is his contract? I cannot see anyone wanting a central defender who is on a high wage for League 2 who has a poor disciplinary record, is becoming injury prone and who plays for a poor side. I think the OP is utterly pointless given this.

Dec 19, 2008
Why the obsession on pasoti of getting players we've had - you know, those players who've won us the Champions League.