Replacement for Purse? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Replacement for Purse?

Z

ZZZZMarker12

He is a good young player but can he step up to consistently play well and lead the team? if we want to climb back up the league table?

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
GreenBin":3t1kaa0k said:
He is a good young player but can he step up to consistently play well and lead the team? if we want to climb back up the league table?
consistency is always a problem with young players.i feel now is the time to get the youngsters playing regularly as if we get relegated they will have invaluable experience to battle next season in what is a very difficult division to get promoted from

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Probably put griffiths there cause he's the only one that can score goals.

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
With Purse realistically on the way out now. I'd love to see us bring back Zubar or if available Simon King who we had last year.

Likewise, i'm hoping Williams and his "stomach problem" (the problem being he has too much of a stomach), follow him out the door and Scott Griffiths returns.

Then it'd be good if we could bring in Molesley till the end of the year and permanently sign Macca.

Chadders or Feeno (preferably the former) going out the door and making way for a striker would make rejoice. I like Madjo, but if he's not playing he clearly aint good enough, so i'd like us to sign a big motherf*cker. Aknifenwa style, because they tend to succeed at this level. Then play Macca or Paris along side him. Big man, little man combo.