Replacement for Purse? | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Replacement for Purse?

Dec 19, 2008
Steve Evans":ku2xc8ed said:
guy branston has had "problems" off the field during evenings out.

That's a pickle.

He likes heading footballs though.
generate_thumbnail.php

12Weeso

Would love to see Zubar back, Top man. Personally I think we already have a replacement in Curtis Nelson who should be starting for us every game. Back up player for him I suggest.. :think:

Mar 15, 2007
Plymouth
Plympton Pong":hg5g9m78 said:
Nobby":hg5g9m78 said:
With Purse realistically on the way out now. I'd love to see us bring back Zubar or if available Simon King who we had last year.

Likewise, i'm hoping Williams and his "stomach problem" (the problem being he has too much of a stomach), follow him out the door and Scott Griffiths returns.

Then it'd be good if we could bring in Molesley till the end of the year and permanently sign Macca.

Chadders or Feeno (preferably the former) going out the door and making way for a striker would make rejoice. I like Madjo, but if he's not playing he clearly aint good enough, so i'd like us to sign a big motherf*cker. Aknifenwa style, because they tend to succeed at this level. Then play Macca or Paris along side him. Big man, little man combo.

How can you come to that assumption?

Why else isn't he playing? Fletcher may not be the best but if Madjo was all that some cracked him up to be even CF surely wouldn't be stupid enough to leave him out?

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Nobby":1cdbruxt said:
Plympton Pong":1cdbruxt said:
Nobby":1cdbruxt said:
With Purse realistically on the way out now. I'd love to see us bring back Zubar or if available Simon King who we had last year.

Likewise, i'm hoping Williams and his "stomach problem" (the problem being he has too much of a stomach), follow him out the door and Scott Griffiths returns.

Then it'd be good if we could bring in Molesley till the end of the year and permanently sign Macca.

Chadders or Feeno (preferably the former) going out the door and making way for a striker would make rejoice. I like Madjo, but if he's not playing he clearly aint good enough, so i'd like us to sign a big motherf*cker. Aknifenwa style, because they tend to succeed at this level. Then play Macca or Paris along side him. Big man, little man combo.

How can you come to that assumption?

Why else isn't he playing? Fletcher may not be the best but if Madjo was all that some cracked him up to be even CF surely wouldn't be stupid enough to leave him out?
I just think Fletcher's made a mistake, as he has many. I can only go with the evidence of my own eyes and he seems a fantastic player at this level (as with Macca, one of the very few we have).

Jul 6, 2011
Nobby":2rwh0bm4 said:

I agree, but I just don't feel that Griffiths has been given a fair crack of the whip, whether it's injury or bench warming.

Jamie Richards needs to be properly tested, I think he's ready. Start him with Nelson & Lowry at right back. Let's remember that Nelson is one of our tallest players, so no talk about lack of height at the back please

Nov 12, 2012
David Fisher, that's interesting as he appeared on a free agents link sent to me only two weeks ago. Perhaps it was an admin error-- cheers for the update.