Recent Players → New Clubs | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Recent Players → New Clubs

Keepitgreen

🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
RedGreen":37qzwa2w said:
Very interesting, thanks for your work fella.

Stand-outs for me - Damien at Fleetwood, must have big pockets and saw Kari at Rotherham on TFLS and remembered what an awesome player he was.

Anyone know where our former lanky kiwi "hitman" (i use that word loosely!!) is now??? Still in Jockland???
Still turning out for Aberdeen.

Jul 24, 2012
pafc 4eva":2mwtmov9 said:
FusRoDah":2mwtmov9 said:
Very interesting list Soccerpilgrim thanks. Out of interest what happened to Easter, havent seen hide nor hair of him?

He's at Crystal Palace now, my friend says he has roughly 10 goals in 50 odd games which isn't the most inspiring (unsure on substitute appearances etc).....but i liked him to be honest, always lively on the pitch

Thanks Broseph =) Yeah I always liked him on the pitch too, all too often getting the crowd excited to be let down though.

Mar 31, 2006
Peverell
Mike Greening":o6uhq3pf said:
Greenskin":o6uhq3pf said:
crownhillpilgrim":o6uhq3pf said:
Yes, most of the best ones were loans. Plus every team has a list of players who've gone on to bigger and better things... even Exeter.

Are you sure about that? Looking at the list,i would say that it was more a case of some of the worst players were loanees,rather than people like Mackie,Barnes,Noone,Mason,BWP,Johnson,Zubar etc who were contracted Argyle players.There would be a very strong argumnent IMHO that those players [and some previous ones] could have gone on to bigger and better things with Argyle had it not been for the grosss mismanagement of the club at the top level.

:iagree: :sigh:[/quote

And thats sooo depressing, its like looking at the results on a saturday evening and going " yep he played for us" normally around 8 or 9 times!!!!!

memory man

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 28, 2011
Romsey
gaspargomez":2g94f662 said:
The best players on the list are Paul Sturrock signings... his free transfer "wee gems" from non-league that turned out to be good enough for the Championship and beyond. Whatever you might think about the man, you have to give the fella some respect for that.
Glad someone said that. For all the perceived faults if his second reign, during the dark days of administration cashing in on some of his 'wee gems' kept us afloat - Noone, Johnson and even BWP. In the case of BWP it is rare indeed for us to sign a player for free and then get something for him afterwards.

R

Rupert

David McNamee @ Nuneaton Town

Luke Daley @ Braintree Town

Nicolas Marin @ Skoda Xanthi (Greece)

Yoann Folly trained and played friendlies with Southend United in the summer but didn't get a deal.

Lundan Cabbie

⚪️ Pasoti Visitor ⚪️
Sep 3, 2008
Plymouth
pafc 4eva":1w3hmxhj said:
FusRoDah":1w3hmxhj said:
Very interesting list Soccerpilgrim thanks. Out of interest what happened to Easter, havent seen hide nor hair of him?

He's at Crystal Palace now, my friend says he has roughly 10 goals in 50 odd games which isn't the most inspiring (unsure on substitute appearances etc).....but i liked him to be honest, always lively on the pitch

At Palace Easter has 10 goals from 48 apps but only 25 were games he started

His career stats for all comps are Apps 226 (122), Goals 94

Mar 23, 2008
I think Easters departure was rumoured to be more personal than football reasons. Yeah him and Fallon were doing ok, classic little and large pairing.

N

newquaygreen

You missed a certain GK as well, he is a free agent and I guess will remain so for some time to come

Jun 21, 2005
N Hampshire
gaspargomez":2wlv3mz4 said:
The best players on the list are Paul Sturrock signings... his free transfer "wee gems" from non-league that turned out to be good enough for the Championship and beyond. Whatever you might think about the man, you have to give the fella some respect for that.

How much did he waste on those we had to pay for to counter balance his "free transers" though?
He was poo 2nd time around, spent a fortune on "the injury prone" & flops, only his extreme followers could see otherwise.