Recent Players → New Clubs | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Recent Players → New Clubs

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
There's a few on that list I would welcome back

G

Greenskin

Mike Greening":fyw6a4g8 said:
There's a few on that list I would welcome back

Indeed.Makes you puke with rage to think what might have been.

R

RedGreen

Very interesting, thanks for your work fella.

Stand-outs for me - Damien at Fleetwood, must have big pockets and saw Kari at Rotherham on TFLS and remembered what an awesome player he was.

Anyone know where our former lanky kiwi "hitman" (i use that word loosely!!) is now??? Still in Jockland???

G

Greenskin

crownhillpilgrim":14yeewxc said:
Yes, most of the best ones were loans. Plus every team has a list of players who've gone on to bigger and better things... even Exeter.

Are you sure about that? Looking at the list,i would say that it was more a case of some of the worst players were loanees,rather than people like Mackie,Barnes,Noone,Mason,BWP,Johnson,Zubar etc who were contracted Argyle players.There would be a very strong argumnent IMHO that those players [and some previous ones] could have gone on to bigger and better things with Argyle had it not been for the grosss mismanagement of the club at the top level.

Mike Greening

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Aug 2, 2008
Greenskin":ztbtrw6d said:
crownhillpilgrim":ztbtrw6d said:
Yes, most of the best ones were loans. Plus every team has a list of players who've gone on to bigger and better things... even Exeter.

Are you sure about that? Looking at the list,i would say that it was more a case of some of the worst players were loanees,rather than people like Mackie,Barnes,Noone,Mason,BWP,Johnson,Zubar etc who were contracted Argyle players.There would be a very strong argumnent IMHO that those players [and some previous ones] could have gone on to bigger and better things with Argyle had it not been for the grosss mismanagement of the club at the top level.

:iagree: :sigh:

Mar 8, 2009
Hampshire
I've gone as far back as 2009-10 but the likes of Stack, Puncheon and co also mentioned were all 2008-09. I've got a busy weekend but I'll compile a complete list since 2004-05 next week.

Jul 24, 2012
Very interesting list Soccerpilgrim thanks. Out of interest what happened to Easter, havent seen hide nor hair of him?

Apr 22, 2011
FusRoDah":392x5wt6 said:
Very interesting list Soccerpilgrim thanks. Out of interest what happened to Easter, havent seen hide nor hair of him?

He's at Crystal Palace now, my friend says he has roughly 10 goals in 50 odd games which isn't the most inspiring (unsure on substitute appearances etc).....but i liked him to be honest, always lively on the pitch

Jan 27, 2012
The best players on the list are Paul Sturrock signings... his free transfer "wee gems" from non-league that turned out to be good enough for the Championship and beyond. Whatever you might think about the man, you have to give the fella some respect for that.

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
I'd take Folly back if he was fit and on a sensible wage. Decent CM who was just paid too much and had a lot of injury troubles.

Tsoumou no thanks- Peterlin was very poor at League One level, doubt he'd be anything special here either.