Realistic Replacements | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Realistic Replacements

Apr 9, 2009
Mutley
Pafcintheplace":1w2hc3jg said:
Mr Gillingham":1w2hc3jg said:
Paul Ince

That's a good call actually. I'm sure he'd get respect of the dressing room, and has succeeded at this level before.

Please God no. Ego the size of a bus, argumentative little sod and more interested in publicising himself than the good of the club.

Dec 28, 2010
GM Vauxhall":24pro678 said:
Pafcintheplace":24pro678 said:
Mr Gillingham":24pro678 said:
Paul Ince

That's a good call actually. I'm sure he'd get respect of the dressing room, and has succeeded at this level before.

Please God no. Ego the size of a bus, argumentative little sod and more interested in publicising himself than the good of the club.

Completely agree with mr vauxhall, would be an awful appointment

A

Andy Richardson

Agree with StroudGreen, Steve Cotterill could be a good choice. And imasadpilgrim you write what you want pal. Don't worry who it upsets, it is good to read something from someone who has the balls to put down what he thinks.
MR BRENT GROW A PAIR AND GET RID OF THIS INNEPT EXCUSE OF A MANAGER!!
Before its to late.....

Nov 12, 2012
Stonehouse Mike - Yes your correct I apologise and stand corrected - Leroy Rosenior that's who I meant

A

argyle7

Stonehouse Mike":1hm54jsk said:
mattym":1hm54jsk said:
Leroy Senior
Terry Butcher
Stuart MCcall

Assuming you mean Leroy Rosenior, yes i wouldnt be too upset by that. Did a good job for Torquay.
Always speaks very highly of us as well, although he has been out of management since 2007. I'd be happy with.. Andy Scott, Colin Lee, John Ward, or you could go into non league, the likes of Hodges, Tony Burman, Marcus Law & Justin Edinburgh..