Pubs for Exeter? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pubs for Exeter?

Dazzy3000

✅ Evergreen
Dec 3, 2008
Have seen this briefly discussed on some threads but not a great deal on it yet... so where are the Green Army heading for the pre match drinking?

E

exmouthgrecian

You wont get a drink in either head for the Imperial

Z

ZZZZMarker12

home@homepark":96n31g9n said:
GreenBin":96n31g9n said:
Henrys Bar
landlord will love that is he not the famous one with the pointy shoes???

Yeah, that's wierd! I know him for the shoes as well!

I will be in there anyway......

May 1, 2011
Im goin 2 imperial. Not that far to walk 2 find sid james park. Dont think the old bill will b happy 4 any argyle fan 2 b in the city centre mixing with all the xmas shoppers. Roll pn Saturday
Coyg :)

B

BG21

Tweeted by the D&C Police twitter account...
@DCP_Football: @Pasoti1 For Info The Imperial –Will open at 0800 for breakfast with sale of alcohol from 0900 this Sat #devonderby #greenarmy

@DCP_Football: @Pasoti1 List of pubs open prior to kick off this Sat will be published tomorrow #devonderby #greenarmy

Mar 2, 2008
Something that confuses me about this statement...

Don't the police usually bring the kick off early to avoid any trouble (including too much drinking). Yet, they are happy with a pub to open at 9am? Seems to defeat the object of an early kick off to me.

Plympton Pong":y3k3vqvt said:
Something that confuses me about this statement...

Don't the police usually bring the kick off early to avoid any trouble (including too much drinking). Yet, they are happy with a pub to open at 9am? Seems to defeat the object of an early kick off to me.

Shhhhhsh...

Dont tell em, probably hasn't crossed their minds :greensmile: