Predictions for Bradford vs Argyle | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Predictions for Bradford vs Argyle

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
FordGreen":3kf81ttz said:
Tugboat":3kf81ttz said:
bringonthemilkman":3kf81ttz said:
Argyle to sneak a win
I know its utterly wrong but I can't help feel that I wish we don't win if it means CF and RL get more time.
Utterly wrong? Perhaps but in the long run a defeat might be the pivotal moment in our season with the removal of The Teflon Taff. Another 3-0 reverse and frankly, it no longer bothers me anymore. :sigh:

I know exactly where you're coming from but feel wishing for a defeat is never supportive.

I expect a defeat at Bradford, in fact I do not expect another win through to the end of the season but I do wish and hope.

Again as has been said on this thread, I believe that Carl should have been removed and was saved during our purple patch which has long been forgotten. If, by some miracle we win at Bradford, whilst saving Carl for another day the positive would be three more points. I would accept that every week until the end of the season.

Maybe, just maybe the new exec has told James Brent what is meant by a vote of confidence by the board which is why Carl received one last week.

I also cannot understand why, when he obviously has lost direction cannot Carl see his position is untenable and do the honourable thing and resign, maybe on the way home from Bradford!

Jan 16, 2010
plymouth
bradford 6 argyle 0 we will be three down after 15 minutes and i also think hourihane will be sent off.i want us to get hammered so that mr sexstone has plenty of ammunition to fire the three stooges

Frank Butcher

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁳󠁣󠁴󠁿
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Oct 9, 2003
Gairloch
Cornish Chris":1a6ks810 said:
James Owen":1a6ks810 said:
Alan Gow ran the show for exeter yesterday. Not sure why he didnt do it for us.

Probably because League 2 is more his level.

Or because he was never given a proper run in the team ? This given the Home Park definition of a good player that covers every blade of grass 10 times over in 90 mins. We do like a trier, never mind their ability ...

Jul 11, 2006
tiverton
Cornish Chris":wt1whev2 said:
James Owen":wt1whev2 said:

Probably because at Exeter he is treated with respect by the staff and fans alike, far more than can be said for his time with Argyle. Funny how he had had successful loan spells with 2 championship clubs before signing for Argyle, Blackpool and Norwich who were both keen on signing him, as were Wolves before the extent of his previous knee injury became clear. People are so blinkered by Sturrocks opinions of players, it's a shame people don't have the common sense to think for themselves.

J

jannerabroad

Steve Evans":29c3johv said:
bradford 6 argyle 0 we will be three down after 15 minutes and i also think hourihane will be sent off.i want us to get hammered so that mr sexstone has plenty of ammunition to fire the three stooges
You beat me to it.

Argyle-sy":1r0dg76u said:
Cornish Chris":1r0dg76u said:
James Owen":1r0dg76u said:

Probably because at Exeter he is treated with respect by the staff and fans alike, far more than can be said for his time with Argyle. Funny how he had had successful loan spells with 2 championship clubs before signing for Argyle, Blackpool and Norwich who were both keen on signing him, as were Wolves before the extent of his previous knee injury became clear. People are so blinkered by Sturrocks opinions of players, it's a shame people don't have the common sense to think for themselves.

:clap:

Dec 3, 2005
Almost past caring, even hoping we don't win or even draw, that's how much i want to see changes.

If Argyle manage something from the game it would mean a few more weeks of the present management team.

It would just be like Argyle to win, always seem to do the unexpected - now and them.

But as I say that would be a bad result for the long term survival of Argyle - IMHO

We need a fresh start, fresh ideas, and Argyle getting anything from the game will probably postpone that fresh start.

Aug 19, 2009
Little Jimmy":3dgyq70q said:
Really cannot see Argyle winning this one after yesterday. I really dont know what to think anymore. It will be easy for them in my view with them winning by 3 or 4 so i am going for,

Bradford 4-1 Argyle

However as it doesn't look like Fletcher will be getting the sack before Tuesday's game, so we will probably win the game and it will be enough for Fletcher to keep his job and for some fans to describe him as the best manager ever. :sigh:

This would appear to be the problem!! Our performances are so indifferent of late that we are on the brink of manager applications being taken for the vacant post, then we pull one out of the bag and all is rosy again, with the process starting all over again! :banghead:

Lets face it Mr Fletcher has got himself into such a 'pickle' with tactics and team selection that he hasn't got a clue what he is doing, so how the hell do the players know what they should be doing?!!

J

jannerabroad

jerryatricjanner":1rf870a1 said:
Just an acceptance that a defeat is inevitable I'm afraid. Another defeat and Brent will have to act I feel. Fletcher sure needs something from this game, even a point to cling on to his job as there are 3 very winnable home games(if there is such a thing at present) coming up before we take on Exeter. I predict a 2-0 defeat but so hope I'm wrong.
I'm surprised that he is still there. He should have been sacked immediately after the game finished. I stated at the beginning of the month that we neede at least 10 poimts from the games this month.