Predictions for Bradford vs Argyle | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Predictions for Bradford vs Argyle

Aug 19, 2012
Really cannot see Argyle winning this one after yesterday. I really dont know what to think anymore. It will be easy for them in my view with them winning by 3 or 4 so i am going for,

Bradford 4-1 Argyle

However as it doesn't look like Fletcher will be getting the sack before Tuesday's game, so we will probably win the game and it will be enough for Fletcher to keep his job and for some fans to describe him as the best manager ever. :sigh:

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
Lose by a goal or 2

Sep 1, 2006
Exeter beat Bradford yesterday....so ill go for only a 2-0 Bradford win. Fletcher to blame the rub of the green.

Mar 31, 2006
Bradford Yorkshire
SMIAL":hirfdx4g said:
Exeter beat Bradford yesterday....so ill go for only a 2-0 Bradford win. Fletcher to blame the rub of the green.

I was at the game. The Ref was certainly a Plymouth Fan. Bradford will destroy us.

And whats more, atkinson will no doubt score against us. (Not rated by City fans)

Alan Gow ran the show for exeter yesterday. Not sure why he didnt do it for us.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
bringonthemilkman":36p8bd2m said:
Argyle to sneak a win
I know its utterly wrong but I can't help feel that I wish we don't win if it means CF and RL get more time.

Apr 4, 2010
Cornwall
I'm feeling quite confident about this one actually, I reckon we'll go out there and give them a good game...

We'll lose to 2 or 3 average set pieces but we'll still give them a good game :thumbs:

Dec 7, 2006
Tugboat":9z35ci0n said:
bringonthemilkman":9z35ci0n said:
Argyle to sneak a win
I know its utterly wrong but I can't help feel that I wish we don't win if it means CF and RL get more time.
Utterly wrong? Perhaps but in the long run a defeat might be the pivotal moment in our season with the removal of The Teflon Taff. Another 3-0 reverse and frankly, it no longer bothers me anymore. :sigh: