Pre season games (tickets on sale 6 July) | Page 4 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pre season games (tickets on sale 6 July)

C

Cult Of Personality

Tickets for all the game brought. And in my season ticket seat. It will be great to sit my arse back down in my seat once more. After being moved got the two games last season.

Can't wait

We going back home

metroace

♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Sep 8, 2011
Glenholt
John Cooper":92k4dqrc said:
Just got my families via our ticketing accounts. Annoying to have to log into 3 accounts, but much easier. Tickets were reserved in our season ticket seats, so, so easy.

Agreed. If the family are season ticket holders, there does not appear to be anyway for one member of the family to put all those tickets in the one basket and pay for them. In my case, I had to login twice to buy her tickets and then mine.

Apr 19, 2012
Penzance
metroace":162t3rux said:
John Cooper":162t3rux said:
Just got my families via our ticketing accounts. Annoying to have to log into 3 accounts, but much easier. Tickets were reserved in our season ticket seats, so, so easy.

Agreed. If the family are season ticket holders, there does not appear to be anyway for one member of the family to put all those tickets in the one basket and pay for them. In my case, I had to login twice to buy her tickets and then mine.

If you go on to My Network on your ticketing account, you can add members by their membership number and their surname.

Once you've done that, you can click on each member and edit the status for the 'Me' section to 'I can MANAGE tickets for (name).

This will send an e-mail to the e-mail address registered to them. From there you just need to log-in on their account and accept the request on their 'My Account'.

Their reserved tickets should then appear on your home screen notifications area.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
stu14":2f7vjegw said:
metroace":2f7vjegw said:
John Cooper":2f7vjegw said:

If you go on to My Network on your ticketing account, you can add members by their membership number and their surna
me.

Once you've done that, you can click on each member and edit the status for the 'Me' section to 'I can MANAGE tickets for (name).

This will send an e-mail to the e-mail address registered to them. From there you just need to log-in on their account and accept the request on their 'My Account'.

Their reserved tickets should then appear on your home screen notifications area.

Stu, many thanks
I've done this, so easy to setup - if you know about it.....

Jun 16, 2021
What time is the KO for middlesbrough game ?
Ticket says 19.00 but website says 20.00 ??????