Pre season games (tickets on sale 6 July) | Page 3 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pre season games (tickets on sale 6 July)

Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
mervyn":2g5g8rcb said:
Willis88":2g5g8rcb said:
Argylegames":2g5g8rcb said:
I suspect full capacity will be allowed for those proving double jab. That could be applied to away fans too.

Easy enough with the NHS App on a 'phone.

Bit unfair this double jab rule, I'm not due to have 2nd until August due to being young.

Serves you right for being so young. :wave:

I blame my parents

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
Argylegames":14ivvbni said:
I suspect full capacity will be allowed for those proving double jab. That could be applied to away fans too.

Easy enough with the NHS App on a 'phone.

Hmm.

The AZ vaccine is only 33% effective against the Delta variant after one jab and "only" 60% effective if you had both.

https://theconversation.com/should-i-ge ... lta-163259

The idea that you are invulnerable if you have been inoculated may be (in the language of Yes Minister) rather "brave".

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
Public Health England (PHE) announced on 15th June that AZ vaccine is 92% effective against hospitalisation and that there had been no deaths recorded.
Seems to be a huge difference compared to the Australian data.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
davie nine":23k9z9wr said:
Public Health England (PHE) announced on 15th June that AZ vaccine is 92% effective against hospitalisation and that there had been no deaths recorded.
Seems to be a huge difference compared to the Australian data.

I assume that the 92% is against the original variant (but I'm not sure).

As to deaths after the jabs, I read this.

https://www.businessinsider.com/vaccina ... ata-2021-6

Not no deaths, but fewer deaths - 50 fully vaccinated people with the Delta variant in the UK.

These deaths were all people over 50 y.o.

AdelaideGreen

🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺🇦🇺
Jan 11, 2017
davie nine":3ty7f69p said:
This was my source, AG. AZ website but clearly refers to Public Health England.

https://www.astrazeneca.com/media-centr ... riant.html

Interesting. I can only assume that the difference is that the Business Insider article (which also links to a PHE publication) is based on stats to 21 June, but the AZ article is a little earlier (4 June)??

Damn Statistics!!!

Anyhow, back to the topic of the thread, my point was that vaccinations do not offer complete protection and (with variants and increasing case numbers - as now happening again) complete relaxation of rules (and crowd limits) may have risks.

In Aus, where cases are much lower than the UK (even with current outbreaks) authorities are worried about full capacities at stadiums - largely because of crowding as you enter and leave.

I guess time will tell.

Oct 2, 2017
Still waiting for ticket arrangements for the Swansea, Middlesbrough and Bristol City games. Anyone know what's happening? Are they waiting for government clearance with Covid unlocking? Will we need to prove negative test or double jab?

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Tickets go on sale tomorrow, away fans are allowed entry into Home Park. The club confirm there are no capacity restrictions so probably a tip off from the EFL via the Government.

click here.

John Cooper

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
Brickfields Donor
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Feb 20, 2011
Peverell
Just got my families via our ticketing accounts. Annoying to have to log into 3 accounts, but much easier. Tickets were reserved in our season ticket seats, so, so easy.