Pmax and purse | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pmax and purse

Oct 24, 2010
They must be one of the best central defensive pairings in the lower leagues. Signing Blanchard must the absolute number one priority for next season.

Mar 14, 2009
Blandchard is my player of the year so far.

He is cool, calm and he knows how to defend. Alongside Purse, who is a magnet for crosses, he has done so well.

What I would like to see, IF we are safe, is just see how he plays in a central midfield birth.

Bubba

Administrator
Staff member
✅ Evergreen
Pasoti Quiz Champions
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Nov 26, 2006
I think Blanchard wants to stay and the club want him to stay, the way he and Purse celebrated the win today shows they want to be here.

L

lloyd_down_under

esmer":2vokh6rm said:
What I would like to see, IF we are safe, is just see how he plays in a central midfield birth.

Disagree, personally. We said that about Arnason and he faded away once he was moved further forward.

Mar 6, 2011
London / Plymouth
For me, i'd rather bring someone else in for the midfield role.
Why ruin our best defensive partnership in years? Unbelievable how many clean sheets with kept in the last couple of months at this end of the league!

Feb 17, 2012
The Muff
Id be amazed if Fletch hasnt sounded Max out already about his feelings about wanting to stay.

I think that the fact that Argyle were prepared to give him a chance, his performances and signs that the club is now going in the right direction, would make it very appealing for him to stay......i hope!

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
DrewPAFC":3dybs24l said:
For me, i'd rather bring someone else in for the midfield role.
Why ruin our best defensive partnership in years? Unbelievable how many clean sheets with kept in the last couple of months at this end of the league!

Agree with you, as others have pointed out, the current back 5 + DM(Wotton) will form the backbone of a very competitive team next season.
It's the centre mid, wide and striker positions that will require some acquisitions.

Aswell as Purse and Blanchard, credit to Berry for keeping out a much more experienced RB in Bignot