Pmax and purse | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pmax and purse

G

greenblood79

These two are key. Rocks. 2 of best defenders in our division. Can anyone tell me contract status. Am i right in thinking purse staying was dependent on keep footbal league status?? And is maxine out of contract???

Mar 23, 2008
Yeah we need to sign Maxi up asap. With Jake in goal, Berry, Purse, Maxi and Bhas as a back 5 thats helluva base to build a team for next season. Throw Wottsy in and we are in good shape. Its offensively we need to improve. Weve had far too many non scoring strikers over the last few years abd despite their hard work Feeney and Chadders are 2 more. Both are worth keeping but we do need a striker.

Feb 21, 2011
Deacster":1b4gmel3 said:
Yeah we need to sign Maxi up asap. With Jake in goal, Berry, Purse, Maxi and Bhas as a back 5 thats helluva base to build a team for next season. Throw Wottsy in and we are in good shape. Its offensively we need to improve. Weve had far too many non scoring strikers over the last few years abd despite their hard work Feeney and Chadders are 2 more. Both are worth keeping but we do need a striker.
Would like to see a new keeper if I'm honest, good shot stopper, woeful decision maker and doesn't command his area.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
I have just been told that Max is off at the end of the season.Ihope that this is not true as i think that he is probably our best player after Luke Young , who i also think may be off in the near future.

Apr 25, 2006
Cornwall
Graham Evans":bt66ac20 said:
I have just been told that Max is off at the end of the season.Ihope that this is not true as i think that he is probably our best player after Luke Young , who i also think may be off in the near future.

Getting a bit desperate, aren't you Graham? :D

Feb 21, 2008
Plymouth
Blanchard is a very, very important signing that we need to make this Summer.

The attacking side needs working on most of course it does, but take Blanchard out of the defence and all of a sudden we may appear leaky again.

Mar 2, 2008
Graham Evans":15lq4fhd said:
Full of bullpoo as usual then...

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
BadBoy":zghuj0v1 said:
Deacster":zghuj0v1 said:
Would like to see a new keeper if I'm honest, good shot stopper, woeful decision maker and doesn't command his area.

Oh please, Jake Cole is one of the best keepers in the league, by no means is bringing in a new keeper a priority in my opinion. We've been saying this for a while now - a decent striker and a creative midfielder combined with our current defence is worthy of a top half finish if not better next season.

Jul 27, 2011
St Austell
As Sam has already said, keeping Blanchard will be key to our success next season, him and Purse have created one of the best partnerships that I've ever seen at Argyle and although Blanchard is destined for better things at a still quite young age, I think he's fallen in love with the club, a victory always looks to seem that little bit more to him than some of the others.

Apr 1, 2009
Graham Evans":6g0yk67u said:

Why do you think Young may be leaving. It's not the usual action of someone who signed a contract extension last week. Is this just Chuckle brother speculation and stirring?