Plymouth photos. | Page 12 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth photos.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Our sports ground was there underneath the flyover. Needless to say that never used to be there. Marsh Mills with the emphasis on Marsh! I’m surprised you could build anything there let alone a Tesco.

Old Suttonian?

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Being a West Cornwall man, I am unable to contribute any pictures to this thread, but appreciate those who have submitted copy I recognise.
I wonder if anyone remembers an aircraft embedded in a house along Alma Road in 1959/60/61, or perhaps has a photograph of it. Taking the bus from the city centre to Milehouse for Argyle matches, I recall passing this amazing sight, which, so I was lead to believe, occurred during the war.

Remember it well.

Ottawa Green

Site Admin
Staff member
🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦🇨🇦
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Sep 18, 2003
Ottawa, Canada
Ha`penny Bridge across Stonehouse Creek, next to the old Plymouth Brewerys site, ingredients for the best brown split ever.

My friend Jenny Morphew who is now here in Ottawa, her father was the Brewmaster at Plymouth Brewery back in the 60's and funnily enough their last name was Hopper.

justanotherfan

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🍌 Bomber Harris.
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 4, 2012
Plymouth
Being a West Cornwall man, I am unable to contribute any pictures to this thread, but appreciate those who have submitted copy I recognise.
I wonder if anyone remembers an aircraft embedded in a house along Alma Road in 1959/60/61, or perhaps has a photograph of it. Taking the bus from the city centre to Milehouse for Argyle matches, I recall passing this amazing sight, which, so I was lead to believe, occurred during the war.

On reflection, my addled old brain thinks it was in paradise Road.

Argyleloyal

Pasoti Announcer.
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 25, 2016

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
What a fantastic asset that was! Free swimming for the proles!!
I used to get a bus from St Budo to the City Centre with my cossy and a rolled towel.
Getting a bus into your City Centre to swim in sea water! How many other 'citizens' in this country or worldwide could do that when they were kids? Fabulous!🏊‍♂️
Don't even start me on a bike ride to Whitsands!! ;)