Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up | Page 27 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Plymouth Argyle Transfer Rumour Round-up

Jul 12, 2016
This post should be renamed "available players"
Oh for the good old days with "pafc casual"

Apr 1, 2009
davie nine":uhl4r9hr said:
Pafc_casual has not posted at all since September 2020 and Skynet posts occasionally but with no inside information.

So the club has mended the "leaks" from within. Which again shows increasing professionalism. It'll annoy those who want everything NOW, but it's the best way to go about their business.

It does mean, however, that we are left with a 30 page "rumour" thread that doesn't (as it stands) contain a proper rumour.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
You are right there, XT. Skynet only gives opinions now. He even thinks that RLā€™s biggest mistake was sticking with Mike Cooper.
What a nerve!!!

IJN

Site Owner
Nov 29, 2012
davie nine":3bcvuvnx said:
Pafc_casual has not posted at all since September 2020 and Skynet posts occasionally but with no inside information.

I wonder what you'll do with the new site Davie? :lol:

It does look as like whoever PAFC Casual's source was has left the building. Or he's been sussed and warned.

mutley marvel

Cream First
āœ… Evergreen
Feb 13, 2021
I like the fact we are hearing nothing- it shows we are professional & will only issue information when we have to . With regards to not hearing rumours hopefully when we see an incoming on twitter we will all be pleasantly surprised with who is unveiled

Nov 30, 2010
Brechin
mutley marvel":1d93hd5t said:
I like the fact we are hearing nothing- it shows we are professional & will only issue information when we have to . With regards to not hearing rumours hopefully when we see an incoming on twitter we will all be pleasantly surprised with who is unveiled

I agree, actually - as enjoyable as the rumour merry-go-round is, a tight ship is much more professional and much more preferable.

Jun 27, 2019
It was annoying finding out about a player signing a week before we actually signed him. The thirst for information in this always-on age has ruined the element of surprise so I for one am glad the moles no longer post inside info.

I found out about Joe Edwards joining Argyle a good week before he signed but didn't say anything to anyone because it wasn't my news to break.

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
IJN":40mqiz58 said:
davie nine":40mqiz58 said:

I wonder what you'll do with the new site Davie? :lol:

It does look as like whoever PAFC Casual's source was has left the building. Or he's been sussed and warned.
I was hoping it would be even easier to navigate but are you suggesting that youā€™d rather I didnā€™t research previous posts or posters because if you are you only have to tell me?

Argylegames

Administrator
Staff member
āœ… Evergreen
āœØPasoti DonorāœØ
šŸŒŸSparksy MuralšŸŒŸ
Jun 12, 2006
Hampshire, UK
www.argylegames.org.uk
davie nine":fpfnxddd said:
I was hoping it would be even easier to navigate but are you suggesting that youā€™d rather I didnā€™t research previous posts or posters because if you are you only have to tell me?

I'm expecting that the stats of who last posted when will disappear Davie and there will be a clean slate time-wise.

(But I haven't seen the new site yet)

davie nine

R.I.P
Jan 23, 2015
Plympton
I donā€™t mind if they do disappear but if the mods and IJN donā€™t like the way I post just tell me what is acceptable and what is not.
Was there something wrong with pointing out when the 2 providers of inside information seemed to have stopped?

Ponty

English and proud of it
Staff member
R.I.P
Sep 27, 2006
Plymouth
davie nine":11iivnen said:
I donā€™t mind if they do disappear but if the mods and IJN donā€™t like the way I post just tell me what is acceptable and what is not.
Was there something wrong with pointing out when the 2 providers of inside information seemed to have stopped?
No i don't think so. Certainly no rules against it.