• Welcome to PASOTI (Sponsored by GA Solictors and Lang & Potter)

Playing squad 2021/2022 & pre-season games + minutes

Willis88

50/50 Sponsor
Jan 17, 2017
Bovey Tracey
Playing tonight, so would see that as a good sign.

Maybe a "talking with the family" thing and the ol' Argyle location coming into play

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
With Galloway now signed on, I would only expect one or two more to come in. A striker is a must, and I think most of us would like another CM (I think RL thinks we're sorted there though). Not sure if Bolton can cover RWB - if not we might need someone there too.

Tugboat

50/50 Sponsor
NHS Volunteer Supporter
Feb 24, 2007
I don’t think another CM will happen unless one moves on.

For 3 positions we have Randell, Houghton, Camara, Mayor, Grant with Edwards as cover if required. We’ve still got Cooper to fit in somewhere.

Jul 16, 2018
Based on Luke Jephcott leading the minutes for strikers that makes me think that he’ll probably be starting in our opening league game against Rotherham.

Sep 25, 2010
We have 21 professional first team squad members. 3 of them are goalkeepers, which leaves 18 outfield players.

Think that is very light, probably needs at least another 3/4 players, probably midfield, and up front.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
Staff member
Lowey Sponsor
Oct 31, 2010
The squad depth is worrying thin and you'd hope that some loans are on the way.
We currently have 15 fit outfield players and this includes Randell, Tomlinson and Law.

Last season we started with 26 players (including 3 keepers plus Randell, Tomlinson, Law and Cleal), Randell did go out on loan and just after the season started we added Opoku and Abraham. In total we had 4 loan players before the window closed.
So with Randell gone on loan we had 27 players last season which would have covered any Covid issues.

For this season we currently have 20 players( or 21 if you include Pursall) which isn't enough.