Playing squad 2021/2022 & pre-season games + minutes | Page 6 | PASOTI
  • Welcome to PASOTI. Sponsored by Lang & Potter

Playing squad 2021/2022 & pre-season games + minutes

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
I see Lowe said he wants to play two different teams against Parkway, and didn’t want anyone playing more than 45 minutes. This is what I could come up with, but they could be mixed up. A gap at RWB in the second team. Anyone I’ve missed/misplaced?

Team 1
Cooper
Bolton Wilson Gillesphey
Houghton
Edwards Camara Mayor Galloway
Hardie Ennis

Team 2
Burton
Scarr Tomlinson Pursall
Grant
? Craske Mitchell Law
Jephcott Shirley

Unavailable: G Cooper, Randell

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
Lobster":t7gm9zoc said:
I see Lowe said he wants to play two different teams against Parkway, and didn’t want anyone playing more than 45 minutes. This is what I could come up with, but they could be mixed up. A gap at RWB in the second team. Anyone I’ve missed/misplaced?

Team 1
Cooper
Bolton Wilson Gillesphey
Houghton
Hardie Ennis

Team 2
Burton
Scarr Tomlinson Pursall
Grant
? Craske Mitchell Law
Jephcott Shirley

Adam Randell at RWB?

JannerinCardiff

🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿🏴󠁧󠁢󠁷󠁬󠁳󠁿
♣️ SWAG Member
Jul 16, 2018
Cardiff
JannerinCardiff":149fuq0e said:
Lobster":149fuq0e said:

Team 1
Cooper
Bolton Wilson Gillesphey
Houghton
Hardie Ennis

Team 2
Burton
Scarr Tomlinson Pursall
Grant
? Craske Mitchell Law
Jephcott Shirley

Adam Randell at RWB - or is he unavailable?

Aug 5, 2016
Lobster":15lts7s7 said:

Team 1
Cooper
Bolton Wilson Gillesphey
Houghton
Hardie Ennis

Team 2
Burton
Scarr Tomlinson Pursall
Grant
? Craske Mitchell Law
Jephcott Shirley

They very rarely have such a distinguishable first team and reserve team in these friendlies. I'd have thought the teams in both halves will be mixed up much more than that.

Sep 20, 2005
Stockholm
Knibbsworth":3atm2xva said:
Lobster":3atm2xva said:

Team 1
Cooper
Bolton Wilson Gillesphey
Houghton
Hardie Ennis

Team 2
Burton
Scarr Tomlinson Pursall
Grant
? Craske Mitchell Law
Jephcott Shirley

They very rarely have such a distinguishable first team and reserve team in these friendlies. I'd have thought the teams in both halves will be mixed up much more than that.

I agree. And said as much. And avoided the terms "first" and "reserve". That's just the order the players came into my head.

Good point from AG that Gillesphey is also out. So two gaps to be filled, maybe some trialists? We'll find out soon.

Jul 6, 2011
Have to admit I wouldn't have a clue who to pick for our starting 3. Even the inexperienced youngsters looked good.
Dan Scar has got to be a definite starter, liked Galloway as well.

Apr 1, 2009
briangreen":1mx9dg8l said:
Have to admit I wouldn't have a clue who to pick for our starting 3. Even the inexperienced youngsters looked good.

The first sentence was honest and sensible. The third sentence completely contradicts the first and is daft. You've seen one of the (four) new centre backs play for an hour against a non league team. and proclaim him to be "a definite starter". What happens if the other three are better, particularly when it comes to playing against league opposition?

Sep 25, 2010
Friendly v Tavistock 14/7,

It is POTD, or does anybody know if tickets are available in advance ?

Dec 29, 2011
Saltash only charging £6 ,.Tavistock £10.That seems to suggest a mainly youth team will be going to Saltash.
I know Argyle are saying a split squad,but this happened a few years ago when they played at Tavistock and Helston on the same day .They said they would be splitting the squad then, but literally the whole youth team turned up at Helston,with the first team going to Tavistock.upsetting a lot of Cornish locals .
As a PA exercise it would be good if Argyle at least sent some first teamers to Saltash as that is what I am sure locals would be expecting .

Keepitgreen

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
♣️ PACSA Member
♣️ Senior Greens
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
May 12, 2008
Plymouth
The Night Riveria":mrm4v3bd said:
Saltash only charging £6 ,.Tavistock £10.That seems to suggest a mainly youth team will be going to Saltash.
I know Argyle are saying a split squad,but this happened a few years ago when they played at Tavistock and Helston on the same day .They said they would be splitting the squad then, but literally the whole youth team turned up at Helston,with the first team going to Tavistock.upsetting a lot of Cornish locals .
As a PA exercise it would be good if Argyle at least sent some first teamers to Saltash as that is what I am sure locals would be expecting .
The season before that (2017/18) we played Parkway at midday and Saltash at 2.30pm. Derek put strong sides out for both matches. Because of the timing and short distance I went to both. This time however I'll take my chance and go to the Saltash match.

Jul 6, 2011
xmastree":1b85ejwe said:
briangreen":1b85ejwe said:

The first sentence was honest and sensible. The third sentence completely contradicts the first and is daft. You've seen one of the (four) new centre backs play for an hour against a non league team. and proclaim him to be "a definite starter". What happens if the other three are better, particularly when it comes to playing against league opposition?

Sorry, I guess I'm not allowed an opinion. I'll keep quiet in future.