Personal insults | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Personal insults

jerryatricjanner

✅ Evergreen
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Apr 22, 2006
Reading the thread from the sponsors day Lesley Reardon comments as have many others what good ambassadors the players are for the club. Also that it was nice to see them as individuals rather than footballers. This should shame some of the numpties on here who resort to hurling personal insults at the manager and players when things are not going right on the field. Whether we feel the manager should be replaced which I do, whether we feel some of the players are not up to the standard we would wish, which again I do why oh why do a few have to resort to the personal insults. They are normal people like the rest of us with families and a personal life away from their workplace. I wish some would stop and think sometimes.

Tugboat

Cream First
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Feb 24, 2007
You could argue that the supporters of Argyle have been abused and somewhat insulted by being asked to pay money for the football on offer.

Jan 29, 2010
plymouth
I have not noticed much in the way of personal abuse aimed at the players or the manager , most of the abuse on this site comes from a small band of posters who cannot stand any "negative"comments about players and the manager. By the way calling people numpties is abuse.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Graham Evans":38cz96vj said:
I have not noticed much in the way of personal abuse aimed at the players or the manager , most of the abuse on this site comes from a small band of posters who cannot stand any "negative"comments about players and the manager. By the way calling people numpties is abuse.

Agree with all the above 3 posts but particularly this.

Dec 19, 2008
When an opposition player next dives and gets one of our players booked and portions of the crowd shout "w-anchor" at him, I shall be disgusted with them.

M

Mr Smith

Graham Evans":14g718c4 said:

If calling people numpties is 'abuse', would calling people 'Stupid', 'Clueless' and 'a Charlatan' also be considered abuse?

Glass houses etc

Jul 29, 2010
If fans from the 80's and 90's had a time machine and could read this, they'd be somewhere between peeing themselves laughing and complete bewilderment.

Abuse?, there's been virtually nothing when there should've been bucket loads yet the preciousness and clutching of handbags has been pathetic.

Man up FFS, when did the giving and receiving of vitriol become so difficult for people?

Oooh, he called him clueless, burn the witch, burn the witch.

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
X Isle":29z1l44h said:
If fans from the 80's and 90's had a time machine and could read this, they'd be somewhere between pi$$ing themselves laughing and complete bewilderment.

Abuse?, there's been virtually nothing when there should've been bucket loads yet the preciousness and clutching of handbags has been pathetic.

Man up FFS, when did the giving and receiving of vitriol become so difficult for people?

Exactly!
Some people are so precious, and where is all this 'abuse'? I just don't see it.

It's just words, vibrations in the air, why get so upset. Grow some balls

Aug 17, 2011
Kings Tamerton
Pafcintheplace":3r0oj5vu said:
Graham Evans":3r0oj5vu said:

So neither of you has noticed personal abuse aimed at Carl Fletcher, James Brent ( at times ) and Conor Hourihane.

"There is none so blind as them that don't want to see!"

Jan 29, 2006
Canterbury
Ade the green":1y5cucva said:
Pafcintheplace":1y5cucva said:
Graham Evans":1y5cucva said:

So neither of you has noticed personal abuse aimed at Carl Fletcher, James Brent ( at times ) and Conor Hourihane.

"There is none so blind as them that don't want to see!"

X Isle":1y5cucva said:
If fans from the 80's and 90's had a time machine and could read this, they'd be somewhere between pi$$ing themselves laughing and complete bewilderment.

Nov 30, 2010
Plympton
A little bit of industrial language and name calling on a forum is hardly abuse FFS. Woops is that abuse now ?!
Time for some people to man up and grow a pair, if not spend saturdays shopping with the girls

This country is going down hill at a rate of knots with all this political correctness and health & safety etc .... Long gone are the days of GREAT Britain. Don't start me on this rant cus as someone who is paying 50% of my hard earned to support those that can't be ar53d I'm sick and tired of it.

"I will say what I like and I like what I say"