Pasoti Young Player of the Season? | Page 2 | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pasoti Young Player of the Season?

Pasoti Young Player of the Season?

• Durrell Berry

Votes: 81 34.0%
  • Ashley Hemmings

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Conor Hourihane

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Matt Lecointe

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Joe Lennox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Curtis Nelson

• Ladje Soukouna

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jared Sims

• Juvhel Tsoumous

• Isaac Vassell

• Luke Young

Votes: 139 58.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

JMS

Jan 1, 2011
Block 3!!
Durrell Berry, woeful at the start of the season but so was everyone else however now and for the past 10/15 games he has been brilliant! Young has also been good however Berry just edges it for me :scarf: :scarf:

T

TheOnlyWayIsGreen

I voted for Luke Young who in my opinion has improved a significant amount since last season he has shown great maturity and professionalism. His performance as both a player and a gentlemen are superb.

Jan 4, 2009
Plymouth
No brainer for me had to be Luke Young, I am surprised at how many voted Berry has got as he was pretty poor at the start of the season but has come on in leaps and bounds over the last month. Hourihane has also done well for me in his first proper season at first team level!!

Pogleswoody

R.I.P
Jul 3, 2006
Location Location
was planning to vote for Young but, in the end, I went for Hourihane.

not for his performances per se but he was under 21 before the season started and he was pitched in at the deep end even more so than LeCointe, Sims, Vassell etc (who all deserve our admiration), he is just about keeping his head above water but has been treading water since Christmas. just thought he has tried to stick at it, not sulked or hidden. not easy being a young player pitched in to do a 'man's' job, look at the effect on Nelson.

I voted for one but i admire and applaud all of the candidates, thanks for your part in saving my/our club!!
:clap: :scarf: :clap: :nworthy: :clap: :scarf: :clap:

Dec 28, 2010
Has to be Luke Young, a special talent (a wee nugget as a certain wise manager would say) with tons of potential too. Not forgetting a local lad too!

Agree with the comments above reference Berry, if there was an award for most improved player he would win it by a mile.

Oct 18, 2011
Berry for me. I like Young and think he'll be great for the future, but Berry is a first choice selection for the team now. He is keeping a Championship loanee out of the side completely on merit.

All this "most improved" and "terrible at the start of the season" stuff that seems to be said about him really annoys me. He clearly had talent, but is a young player learning his trade in what was a very inexperienced back four. A defence works as a unit, and it is inevitable that he'd make mistakes, but in our defence at the start of the season those mistakes were more pronounced. Even at the start of the season it was obvious that he was very comfortable on the ball, and now he is part of a solid defensive unit he can really shine.

Jul 13, 2009
LISKEARD
Matt le cointe for me, remember only a few months ago we were talking about him being potentially poached and going to a bigger club. scoring on his debut for the England u19s too!

and only, just, 17!

A really good year for someone I have high hopes for season too

Status
Not open for further replies.