Pasoti Young Player of the Season? | PASOTI
  • This site is sponsored by Lang & Potter.

Pasoti Young Player of the Season?

Pasoti Young Player of the Season?

• Durrell Berry

Votes: 81 34.0%
  • Ashley Hemmings

Votes: 4 1.7%
  • Conor Hourihane

Votes: 5 2.1%
  • Matt Lecointe

Votes: 8 3.4%
  • Joe Lennox

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • Curtis Nelson

• Ladje Soukouna

Votes: 1 0.4%
  • Jared Sims

• Juvhel Tsoumous

• Isaac Vassell

• Luke Young

Votes: 139 58.4%

• Total voters
Status
Not open for further replies.

PL2 3DQ

Site Owner
🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
Jade Berrow 23/24
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Oct 31, 2010
Who?

For players who were under the age of 21 when the season started.

Nov 18, 2011
Luke Young looks like he could be a special talent and his improvement over the season has been fantastic.

Mar 7, 2009
Luke Young a top player for the future, but in terms of contribution for this season and they way he's improved so much since the start of the season then it's gotta be Durrell Berry for me.

He has come on leaps and bounds and is keeping Bignot out of the team.

earl grey

Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
Nov 26, 2011
pilgrim_pete":1vg4zo8h said:
Luke Young a top player for the future, but in terms of contribution for this season and they way he's improved so much since the start of the season then it's gotta be Durrell Berry for me.

He has come on leaps and bounds and is keeping Bignot out of the team.

Agree with this entirely, up until a couple games ago I would have gone for young with berry a very close second, I do love my defenders tho!

S

Starbucks

Luke Young has been fantastic this season but I voted for Berry due to the improvement he's made

C

carlos

Berry for me. Has come on and playing well. More consistent.

Leo's Grandad

🏆 Callum Wright 23/24
🇰🇪 Welicar Donor
Brickfields Donor
✅ Evergreen
Jade Berrow 23/24
🎫 S.T. Donor 🎫
🚑 Steve Hooper
Auction Winner 👨‍⚖️
✨Pasoti Donor✨
🌟Sparksy Mural🌟
Mar 18, 2011
Sunny Plymouth
Hard to chose between Berry and Young...but Berry has improved rapidly with guidance from Purse.

Lesley Somerville

✅ Evergreen
✨Pasoti Donor✨
Jan 1, 2011
Plymouth
Berry for me. He has grafted, improved, learnt a lot from his elders and betters and shown real determination. Young has natural talent and will certainly merit awards in the future but Berry deserves recognition today for how he has applied himself this season.

Feb 21, 2011
Berry for me, has gone from liability to first choice, keeping a championship loanee out of the side by playing well on a consistent basis, Young to deserves a mention looks a very very good prospect.

pilgrimmike1

R.I.P
Oct 5, 2010
oggieland
Also found this very close to call between Berry & Young, two promising players with a career in front of them and grabbing it with both hands. It came down to Young but only because he's " one of our own" so to speak. Not even sure it should be a factor. Well done to them both.

Mar 9, 2011
I’ve kept with Luke Young for this title.

If I could vote twice, it would certainly be Durrell Berry as another worthy contender for this.

Well done to the pair of them :clap:

T

Tim Chown

Gone with Berry, who has improved through the season. Would love to have two votes to give a vote to Young too.

tonycholwell

R.I.P
Jun 9, 2006
Somerset
I love strikers so for me it has to be Matt Lecointe. Thrown into the team when it had no leadership or hope and still looked a prospect. The fact he has also been capped at England U18 this season (and scored!) is the icing on the cake no other Argyle young pretender can boast.

Status
Not open for further replies.